BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Great collection; but where in Hong Kong does he drive it; last I was there the Highways were littered with slow drivers and bas city streets.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Congrats :applause: OOOOH its still so sweet in AW...... Not that I dont love the diopside black either :biggrinbounce:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Awesome! I wish we could get the M5 Touring in the U.S.

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Awesome! I wish we could get the M5 Touring in the U.S.
I would love to see how its sales would go... The CSL yes but M5 touring ? I dont know.. not for me and thats just my opinion.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks for posting them up Gustav
Had it for two weeks now and luving more each day........... which reminds me that I havent driven the CSL for nearly 10 days

·
Registered
52 Posts
Great collection; but where in Hong Kong does he drive it; last I was there the Highways were littered with slow drivers and bas city streets.
There are nice stretches of road with few cars in Hong Kong too, so long as you know when and where to go, of cos its nothing compare to the nice wide open road I used to get when I was living in Australia. To be honest I enjoyed driving a 318 there than driving an M3 in Hong Kong

·
Registered
52 Posts
The M5 Touring with my friend's brand new white C63

Reactions: Gustav

·
Registered
47 Posts
Nice " MrCSL " :thumbsup:

Nice to meet you that night ....great to see another HK member :cheers:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey Ken

We've met before a few years ago during a morning drive session, I think I was driving my M Roadster back then

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey Ken

We've met before a few years ago during a morning drive session, I think I was driving my M Roadster back then
Really ?? Nice to meet you anyway and i should talk more next time :7:

How's the fuel consumtion on your M5 ??

·
Registered
52 Posts
The last time I looked 25L/100km
its a cherrsagaicherrsagai

As a reference, I am able to get mid 10s for my CSL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts