BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thanks guys. I'm really stoked about this car and cannot wait until I can spend some quality time with it.

I saw this car back in 2008 at PCA Porsche Parade in Charlotte and remember thinking what a beautiful color. I also remember when Select Luxury had the car for sale right b/f that and to top it off, a friend of mine in Atlanta is friends with the guy who bought it from Select Luxury. He tells me that owner took really great care of the car during his ownership (which was the longest) until he traded it on a Panamera 4S (which is what I just sold...). There was another owner who owned it for about a month who also traded it back to Jim Ellis Porsche for a Panamera S.

·
Registered
36 Posts
sweet car and color, except for the mud flaps
Thanks and :crying2:....... I really like the mud flaps. IMHO, it give the bottom of the car a more finished look. Very subtle addition and I like those type of mods. I even put a set made by Porsche on my 95 928 GTS:

·
Registered
36 Posts
I LOVE this car!!!!!!

You never really know what you've bought until you rub on it yourself for the first time... :tonquesmilie: Couple of cursory looks at the dealer can never reveal all the faults. Thankfully, this car has minimal faults and survived its last owner (a former NFL player - I've NEVER seen a car worth a damn after a celeb has owned it.... NEVER!). He only owned it for a month and put less than 300 miles on it and if he did the cosmetic damage to the car I suspect he did thank GOD he didn't have it any longer.... Some people are really hard on cars and can really trash low mileage vehicles. My wife and I bought a 1998 740iL with 9k miles "back in the day" that was originally owned by a b-ball player.... I have NEVER seen a 9k mile car in worse shape. I could give several other examples (Aston Martin DB9 for one....)... What's the deal with these guys... Rhetorical, nevermind!

Anyway, this super rare B7 survived its last owner and should now be considered a rescue! From this point on, the car will be taken care of (much like the OO did, I know the OO's neighbor/friend) and will be preserved on into the future...

Here's a couple pics after I cleaned it up today:

·
Registered
296 Posts
One of my fav cars. Congrats. i'm waiting until i can get a blue one with a light Grey interior.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts