BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Ah.. Does it seem to me that B12 is becoming more common on the board? isnt this the third beauty already? :)
gorgeous 7 :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Nice car Jon - I think they look so much nicer with light coloured interiorscherrsagai All it needs now is a new speedo!:hihi:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Jon: great looking car! :)

I really love that champagne and light coloured interior!

Richard C: thanks for getting back to me on the mail. I do think for sure that you do not for sure want to know how much Euro´s Alpina told med the conversion would cost, into that light style interior :)

How many B12 users do we have here already? 3 E38´s, 1 E31? no E32?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Gustav: about something above that but close enough :) you win a drink! cheers! cherrsagai

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Pretty sure that must be the one I saw at Sytner City in the summer of 2001, awaiting delivery to its first owner (manager of a football club). Could be wrong, of course, but how many RHD E-Kat's were there...

Do you know much of the car's history?

·
Registered
122 Posts
hythe said:
Pretty sure that must be the one I saw at Sytner City in the summer of 2001, awaiting delivery to its first owner (manager of a football club). Could be wrong, of course, but how many RHD E-Kat's were there...

Do you know much of the car's history?
Hi Hythe

6 UK, 1 Japanese e38 6.0, all standard wheelbase
8 UK, ? Japanese e38 5.7, 1 UK LWB.

I think.

Joni P

·
Registered
127 Posts
Richard C: please show us some pictures from your new speedo when you have it :)
Rgds,

Johnny

·
Registered
339 Posts
Richard Croxford said:
Will do - expecting it around the 5th Oct:byebye:
Richard,
As you know the new Instrument Binnacle has to be coded to the car,if you have difficulty in finding someone to do it, PM me as the guy who did mine did a brilliant job :D

Brian

·
Registered
54 Posts
igneousb said:
Richard,
As you know the new Instrument Binnacle has to be coded to the car,if you have difficulty in finding someone to do it, PM me as the guy who did mine did a brilliant job :D

Brian
Thanks;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts