Nice and good luck....

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
very nice....

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
beautifull! I love the Beast in sb. Just wish I had the tIme and patience SB requires to keep it in the proper condition.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Beautiful pics, Glock. I struggled between Sapphire Black and Silverstone for months before finally choosing Silverstone (I live in Florida). Your pictures are, once again, making me question my decision.

Best Wishes.

·
Registered
728 Posts
black is very hard to keep clean...sometimes i wish i had chosen the silverstone so dont feel bad minium...glock nice car.

·
Registered
538 Posts
It was nice to wake up Saturday and see my car on the front page of m5board.com and the welcoming replies.

Thank you, Gustav and all OP. You made me feel very welcomed here.

Your cars are beatiful in all colors.

Yes, the black requires a lot of TLC and stock in microfiber. Oh, and I plan not to let the dealers give it their courtesy car wash complete with courtesy swirls and scratches.
This should be post 31 and I should no longer be a junior member :cheers:.

Phew, got my pictures up in the nick of time. I Kind of sneaked under the radar, I guess, by not starting a new member thread ;).

Anyways, I am proud to be a memebr of your forum. As I have expressed in some of my earlier posts, this is a group of people that exhibit a lot of class not commonly found among internet forums and is the reason I joined and I post as opposed to just 'observe' which should not be miscontrued as 'lurking' :eek: if you know what I mean.

Best regards...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Very nice, welcome to the board Glock.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Nothing like a clean black car... especially an M5!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts