What is the name of the colour?

all the best
adam

·
Registered
17 Posts
Re: Memner Gimlet nice Z4 Roadster S

The colour is Maldives Blue.

I love the car, prior to this I had owned TVR's, a Chimaera and two Tuscans, the second of which I purchased brand new in Sept 2003.
It proved to be totally unreliable going back to the Dealer on numerous occasions and back to the Factory. TVR claimed there was nothing wrong with it and in the end I sought legal advice though it did not get me anywhere as TVR then refused to speak to me at all, directing me to the Finance Company who technically owned the car, though I believe this was a ploy to prolong proceedings until I gave up.
It worked, I got that sick of the situation I cut my losses and got rid of it, and I then bought the Alpina.

I bought it without actually having seen one in the flesh and fortunately I have not regretted it. I love the car, it's refined but still very quick. I can use it daily (though I don't) as it is very practical, and It looks great (in my opinion), and it's very rare on UK roads.
I've done nearly 7,000 miles in it now, including a trip around Europe (Le Mans, Geneva, Bologna, Strasbourg, Bonn, Nurburgring, Brugge).
I am planning a Trip to Munich/Buchloe for next year.

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Re: Memner Gimlet nice Z4 Roadster S

Great writep :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Very nice Alpina Roadster S.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts