BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks

Yes this was tourqey5's beast. I purcased it last weekend in Cali and drove it to her new home in Portland Oregon. I am new to m5board and can't wait to figure all this stuff out. I have been pining for this ride for a long time and now its mine. Great machine and will be well cared for.

cheers!!

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Yes this was tourqey5's beast. I purcased it last weekend in Cali and drove it to her new home in Portland Oregon. I am new to m5board and can't wait to figure all this stuff out. I have been pining for this ride for a long time and now its mine. Great machine and will be well cared for.

cheers!!
So it's true!

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/sale-wanted/168802-2003-m5.html

Congratulations on your purchase, that's certainly a beautiful M5.

·
Registered
44 Posts

cheers!!
Trust me you wont be disappointed in your choice, you might hit few bumps on the road but you'll soon know it that its worth it!!! Enjoy It!:blink:

·
Registered
70 Posts
So I remembered this thread, specifically that you were in the area, and I remember the black diffuser.

Did you drive through the Safeway parking lot today? My fiance and I were unloading our groceries and we both looked up and grinned, she liked how it was lowered. So PSS9's coming up for me I guess!

What exhaust do you have? Definitely sounded different than my muffler delete, I liked it.

·
Company Representative for Valley Motorwerks
763 Posts

cheers!!

Welcome - nice ride :) Is your username taken from a movie? It's familiar to me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts