BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Do you have a front lip on it ? Can't tell from the lighting in the pics...but I could be wrong!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you have a front lip on it ? Can't tell from the lighting in the pics...but I could be wrong!
No lip, it's just the stock deflectors under the brake ducts... I've already jacked up one of them presumably from scraping on something. grrrrrrr

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Looks nice.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Wow-looks great-is this out near Irving?

I used to Live in RSM and I saw a special on TV where Sat Mornings people get together in the parking lot near the Spectrum....

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
No lip, it's just the stock deflectors under the brake ducts... I've already jacked up one of them presumably from scraping on something. grrrrrrr
Yeah it's happens to me all the time :( Nice picture bro .

·
Registered
705 Posts
I got rid of my deflectors. Cheap plastic garbage. Great pic though!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Was going to ask where you have cars and coffee -- then read Irvine --- ahh well, too far for me. And alas, our 5-year running Car Show GTG at Calabasas ---the last Sunday every month -- was trashed by complaints from Vons, so the mall owner has sued the Coffee shop, hired Pinkertons and enlisted the Sheriff to break it up. Arrive on Sunday in a nice car and the Sheriff orders --yes ORDERS you to leaveouich.

Arrive in a dented soccer-van you're welcome. Pissy grocery shoppers was the excuse. Getting harder and harder to have fun in a formerly free society. :icon_police:

Re- those victimized side aero fairings, I just yanked mine, to find a lovely full-width rolled pan behind. However, BMW put em there for a reason -- just don't know at what supersonic speed they are needed. And, love the stock look congrats--- photo looks retouched? No front plate or photoshopped out?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Super Car Sunday is now held at a different location, but it's still alive.

I don't run a front plate. I did photoshop out the front PDC dimples.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts