BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
It did clean up well for that photoshoot back in April 2007. Good to see it again. It was the best car I've owned to date.

All I have left now are 6 years of memories and the private number plate.....:sad1:

(Look what the plate is on now !!)

Hope to see more pics from DTW in the future.

Mark

:applause:

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
:hugely embarrassed smiley:

Can't take the credit for the quality of the car in the photos, that is all due to Mark Dronfield (^^^^) the previous owner. They are shots from the PPC shoot, i only put them up as they are really the best pictures of the car, along with the fact i can't download pictures from my camera to the computer!

Hope to have some of my own up soon though, followed by some of it at the 'Ring in May:1:

·
Registered
821 Posts
i can't download pictures from my camera to the computer!
Next time you pop round with ASBO I'll get some pics of the three (very different) E34s together. That should make a nice group photo. :cool:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Next time you pop round with ASBO I'll get some pics of the three (very different) E34s together. That should make a nice group photo. :cool:
:thumbsup:

Makes mine look like a shed - kudos to you!
I can't really take any credit for the quality of the photos (as much as i would like to!!). The car really is a credit to it's former owner, and some of the pictures from the shoot are what attracted me to the car to begin with (and drive an 850 mile round trip to look at it!)

I've had a number of people mention to me how clean it looks, which considering it's 13 years old and has 100k on the clock is a fact i'm very proud of!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts