BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks for all the replies/comments on my original post a couple months back. Since then, I've added just few more minor upgrades to the car and wanted to share. As some of you guys requested, I tried to take a closer shot of my brake caliper. The carbon fiber insert w/ M logo was custom made (FYI). Thanks for a such great community!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Looks fabulous!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Sweet!! :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Are those 20s?

·
Registered
116 Posts
absolutely love it. Anymore pics from farther away? Also, can you provide more info on the brakes? I want to do the same to my m3's brakes...

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
It's awesome i love it thanks for sharing the pics .

·
Registered
113 Posts
Nice Car !!
Can you tell me more about the red air-intakes (what I can see through the grill)
(I would like to know, brand,type and where to buy (incl price level).....
Maybe you have some more detail pictures??

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
I beleive it is RPI scoops. I will have Eloy chiming in here.

Nice Car !!
Can you tell me more about the red air-intakes (what I can see through the grill)
(I would like to know, brand,type and where to buy (incl price level).....
Maybe you have some more detail pictures??

·
Registered
275 Posts
:thankyou: Looks frigin sweet! :thankyou:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Thats one tasty M6, not overdone, just right.

I often think about spending some money on my stock car, but you know here in the UK, we have so many little thieving ****s that will happlily stick a knife in you whilst your asleep to make away with your pride and joy , not to mention the publics general disregard for ones property puts me off.

Anyway looks great.

·
Registered
445 Posts
+1 on those brake calipers. I just got my stickers for Grafixexpressions and I'm still undecided???

*Paint with the sticker then several coats of DuPont clear

*or Brush type epoxy paint with just the sticker on top but I'm scared that it will eventually peel off. any suggestions guy?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Made the front page again! Thanks Gustav. =) To answer some of the questions above......

1) I did not paint my own brakes. However, in retrospect, I wish I've done it myself.

2) As Gustav says, those are RPI scoops. They are around $400 installed w/ BMC filter, block off plates etc. I think you can order directly from RPI website (I could be wrong).

1 - 20 of 33 Posts