·
Registered
841 Posts
he must of paid an arm, a leg, and a kidney for that

Reactions: Atsuhiko

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
So he got a LHD M5 in a RHD country, interesting.

·
Registered
210 Posts
So he got a LHD M5 in a RHD country, interesting.
I Japan, its a statement to have a left hand drive car, as shows that the owner actually spent the time and money to import a foreign car into the country and that its not a "off the shelf" purchase.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Very nice, good example of Silverstone, makes me realise what mine would look like with OEM dark wheels.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Cheers guys, many thanks for the comparisons, looking to get my wheels refurbed as the winter has mashed them with corrosion under the lacquer, was considering getting them maybe darker, they are really bright and shiny at the mo.

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
I Japan, its a statement to have a left hand drive car, as shows that the owner actually spent the time and money to import a foreign car into the country and that its not a "off the shelf" purchase.
If it was bringing an R34 Skyline or Subaru impressa WRX Sti Spec C to the states where no LHD examples are even produced, then fine. But importing a LHD M5 where RHD samples are aplenty from markets like UK, then it's just trying too hard. Anyways, a clean example of E39, welcome to the M5B.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts