Registered
13,638 Posts
It certainly has the WOW factor.

Very nice indeed! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Amir,

A Carrera GT, GT3 and Challenge Stradale, you are living right. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :happybirt :happybirt

CP

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Very nice combo. Congratulations to Amr, a man with great taste!

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous selection of cars. Excellent taste.:thumbsup:

"I'm findin' it hard to believe
We're in heaven"
(Bryan Adams)

·
Banned
236 Posts
and he knows how to enjoy them too!

These pix were taken by me at Button Willow, one of our local tracks this summer, when Amir brought the CGT out to play. He gave many rides in it, and the sound was just awesome! The Z8 is Norcal's, we were filming it for a clip for my site, bmwz8.us, that day video clip

It is so awesome to get to enjoy any of these cars at the track, and well done Amir for knowing how to live right, an inspiration to us all! :cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
ahhh to be a sand king :wroom: :D

·
Banned
236 Posts
How do the GT3 and the 360CS compare?

This has been endlessly discussed on the Porsche and Ferrari boards, but I can sum up it for you easily. They go at exactly the same pace, the Ferrari just does it giving the driver more of a sensual delight. It is nicer sounding, feeling and better finished, but the GT3 will stay with it all the way all day for half the price.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I believe that is a GT2.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
That is one hell of a stable. Living life as best as possible indeed! I would love to have one of those cars, not to mention all of them. I think I would just end up living in my garage with a smile stuck on my face all the time.
:cheers:

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
That Porsche does have a 996 GT2 spoiler. It does look like it has GT2 written on it's back end.

What about the car opposite the 997 Porsche. Looks like it has RUF wheels. Is it an RUF? Positively a dream garage.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Andy-UK said:
That Porsche does have a 996 GT2 spoiler. It does look like it has GT2 written on it's back end.

What about the car opposite the 997 Porsche. Looks like it has RUF wheels. Is it an RUF? Positively a dream garage.
You are right, I should buy some glasses ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
WOW I really can't say anything since I'm speechless right now.

That is the garage of my dreams!!!!

Amir do you live in the US?? maybe cali?? I remember to see a RUSNAK dealer in LA.

If one day you are interested on selling or trading your CS, I'm really interested.

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR GREAT GARAGE.

BTW, yes it is a GT2.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Amir,
And i'm just trying to scrape together enough $$$ for tires/wheels and maybe a short shift kit. . . Can I come work for you?

My new sign "Will work for M5 parts"

Tom L.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts