BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, after longs months of youtube clips and forum deliberations I've finally plunked down my hard earned coin for a new Meisterschaft Touring HP exhaust system. I love the pitch and volume of the system but wanted more bark so I am having it done in a custom Titanium design normally reserved for their GT line. I will take before and after videos of course but for now I wanted to share my Christmas gift with you all. In 4 to 6 weeks I will post the vids.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Sounds good. Looking forward to the outcome!

cheers

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
i had the gt cans on my last m5. sound was amazing and the finish and welds were also. droned a bit more than i expected and the fitment of the left one left some to be desired. overall very nice but imho a $2k set of mufflers should not have any issues.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's been so long (4 months) but my Ti Meisterschaft HP exhaust finally arrived a few days ago and was just installed by the pro staff at Sonic Motorsports in Mountain View, CA. They did great work and the unit was installed in ~ 1hr and I am overjoyed at the outcome. I wanted a slightly better sound at idle with a good loud bark in the upper ranges and this really fits the bill. I recommend anyone in the area to Sonic as they have tons of experience with our cars (Cal actually owns a MY2000) and have way too many goodies to spend my money on. And without further ado, PICS and VIDEO courtesy of Cal at Sonic MS.

Video - YouTube - BMW E39 M5 - Meisterschaft HP Exhaust System

Auto part Pipe Automotive exhaust Plumbing Metal

Auto part Vehicle Exhaust system Automotive exhaust Car

Auto part Automotive exhaust

Automotive exhaust Auto part Exhaust system Muffler Metal

Muffler Auto part Material property Automotive exhaust Exhaust system

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
extrem1st,

The build quality on the unit looks well done. I like the sound & the fact that it's not "too loud" like others. Someday get a few in car & fly by vids of it. We would like to hear it through out different RPM ranges & under load... !

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
One of the best looking exhausts I think I've seen :)

Looking forward to vids.

Reactions: extrem1st
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.