BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, after longs months of youtube clips and forum deliberations I've finally plunked down my hard earned coin for a new Meisterschaft Touring HP exhaust system. I love the pitch and volume of the system but wanted more bark so I am having it done in a custom Titanium design normally reserved for their GT line. I will take before and after videos of course but for now I wanted to share my Christmas gift with you all. In 4 to 6 weeks I will post the vids.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Sounds good. Looking forward to the outcome!

cheers

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
i had the gt cans on my last m5. sound was amazing and the finish and welds were also. droned a bit more than i expected and the fitment of the left one left some to be desired. overall very nice but imho a $2k set of mufflers should not have any issues.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's been so long (4 months) but my Ti Meisterschaft HP exhaust finally arrived a few days ago and was just installed by the pro staff at Sonic Motorsports in Mountain View, CA. They did great work and the unit was installed in ~ 1hr and I am overjoyed at the outcome. I wanted a slightly better sound at idle with a good loud bark in the upper ranges and this really fits the bill. I recommend anyone in the area to Sonic as they have tons of experience with our cars (Cal actually owns a MY2000) and have way too many goodies to spend my money on. And without further ado, PICS and VIDEO courtesy of Cal at Sonic MS.

Video - YouTube - BMW E39 M5 - Meisterschaft HP Exhaust System

dsc0247mp.jpg

dsc0256yt.jpg

dsc0251se.jpg

dsc0249o.jpg

dsc0248f.jpg

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
extrem1st,

The build quality on the unit looks well done. I like the sound & the fact that it's not "too loud" like others. Someday get a few in car & fly by vids of it. We would like to hear it through out different RPM ranges & under load... !

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
One of the best looking exhausts I think I've seen :)

Looking forward to vids.

Reactions: extrem1st
1 - 11 of 11 Posts