BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
OK...

I think I will buy an Eisenmann Race Exhaust...;-)

But what about my other question?
Sepang Bronze with Black M Wheels? Does it fit?

Folks, what do you thank about that?

Ciao!
I don't think black wheels would look good on Sepang. In my opinion, the stock color looks very nice on your car.

Cheers ///

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
The main point is that Eisenhaus screwed soo many people that they do not deserve to sell anything to anyone. They take a fine product and copy it using cheap materials and cheap labor. I found out from an ex-employee that they use mild steel for the hangers and internals and that is the reason they rust. Buying a Meistershaft is like buying a fake Rolex. Looks good from afar but far from good.
I dont mean to disrespect but how is everyone so sure that they use low quality parts or what not. Did any one of you who complain about the quality ever see an authentic eisenman and meistarschaft exhausts next to each other? Well if you have you might want to consider differently. The welds on an authentic eisenman are nowhere close to the same finish as well as the fitment quality is sub par as well. Moreover, before anyone points fingers at eisenhous they need to know some facts. Knowhere did they say write or imply that the meistshaft line was made in germany. It is unfair to assume things and point fingers to honest sellers who bring high quality products from japan. I guarantee you that every consumer that owns the meisteschaft line including myself will not complain about, quality, finish, and performance of the hand crafted exhausts.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I dont mean to disrespect but how is everyone so sure that they use low quality parts or what not. Did any one of you who complain about the quality ever see an authentic eisenman and meistarschaft exhausts next to each other? Well if you have you might want to consider differently. The welds on an authentic eisenman are nowhere close to the same finish as well as the fitment quality is sub par as well. Moreover, before anyone points fingers at eisenhous they need to know some facts. Knowhere did they say write or imply that the meistshaft line was made in germany. It is unfair to assume things and point fingers to honest sellers who bring high quality products from japan. I guarantee you that every consumer that owns the meisteschaft line including myself will not complain about, quality, finish, and performance of the hand crafted exhausts.
After a long discussion with an former Eisenhaus employee I found out that not one single Meisterschaft system is made in Japan. Also the korean exhaust use Mild steel on the hangers that rust over time. He was an employee during this drama and was told to lie to his customer and tell them that Meist exhaust are made in Japan. The only products that Eisenhaus has from Japan is the Kreissieg s/p? exhaust. Also if you take a look at the design of the meisterschaft you will see it is an carbon copy of the real Eisenmann system.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
carbon copy was how they began / launched the entire _____schaft line - - I found out they bought eisenmann and supersprints, cut them open, and copied them...

c r o o k s

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
...speaking of cases - - In some of the other threads board members were encouraged to contact the Illinois Attorney General,

...I was thinking, actually, when you engage in INTERSTATE conspiracy to commit & fraud etc, this is a FEDERAL crime, maybe they need to be contacted as clearly most victims were not in Illinois...

·
Company Representative of RPI Power
3,395 Posts
I have seen the fake system next to the real. You can see that the quality of the Eisenmann is far better. You can even feel it when lifting the system up.

Not to take this thread offtrack, but how do you tell the quality difference by lifting the exhausts up? Is the lower quality one heavier or lighter, or heavier in a different spot?

·
Registered
847 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
You hear, just like you assume about the exhausts. Actually because people that dont know what they are talking about the company was not doing as well and as a result had to let go many associates. Because the associates were frustrated they started making all the so called factual information that is now used against the company. You guys seriously need something better to do then to accuse someone of something without having any proof. I wonder why my exhaust hangers didnt rust after 2 Chicago winters?

Mike

It might be. I hear that Ryan and the rest of the staff quit when they discovered that the boss was a fraud.

·
Company Representative of RPI Power
3,395 Posts
After getting the real deal I picked up the fake I could tell it was fake by the weight and the feeling of it. You can also tell that the metal on the Meistershaft is cheaper as it feels very thin when you knock on it or just hold it. I wish I took pictures of the two side by side. Just looking at them next to each you could tell that the Eisenmann is better.

Ah ok, thanks for the info. :cheers:

·
Company Representative of Eisenhaus
133 Posts
You hear, just like you assume about the exhausts. Actually because people that dont know what they are talking about the company was not doing as well and as a result had to let go many associates. Because the associates were frustrated they started making all the so called factual information that is now used against the company. You guys seriously need something better to do then to accuse someone of something without having any proof. I wonder why my exhaust hangers didnt rust after 2 Chicago winters?

Mike
I was contacted to post in this thread. The statement in bold is 100% false. No employees were "let go" all employees quit and walked out at the same time. I will not go into further details but please get your facts right before posting.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Lets say that is 100% true how does that take away from the exhaust? Statements like hangers will rust, cheap metal and welds are just as bold and are 100% not true. I have been using the exhaust and even if its fabricated in Korea doesnt bother me because i have had it on the car for over 2 years no problems no rust.

I was contacted to post in this thread. The statement in bold is 100% false. No employees were "let go" all employees quit and walked out at the same time. I will not go into further details but please get your facts right before posting.

Thanks

21 - 33 of 33 Posts