1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

this is my first Topic...:-

Sorry for my bad english...;-P

I am from Germany, I bought last Week a BMW M560 in Sepang Bronze.
Its from 2005 and fully loaded...I love this car...!!!

But I have some questions...

1. What do you think about painting the Wheels in Black? Would it fit it to the Sepang Bronze? Can anyone help me with this question? I would be very happy about a photoshoped picture of this one:
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=20395&d=1149602011

2. Which exhaust is louder the Meisterschaft GT or the Eisenmann Race?
On the German Website I only can see the Eisenmann Race exhaust...:(

maybe someone will sell me his one?Please give me an offer!

Thanks!!!

p.s. I am so happy to be an M5 Driver....But I still must wait till Saturday for delivery...:(

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
s t r a n g e

like the text that disappeared asking where to order...

Well, no self respecting German, is going to come to a predominantly english spoken website and ask why a Korean knock off exhaust manufacturer who defrauded/ripped off eisenmann does not have their exhausts on eisenmanns website...

If you didn't know, feel free to practice your english reading skills on a bunch of threads linked to this;

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=118345

·
Registered
171 Posts
Meister isn't on the Eisenmann website because its not an Eisenmann product. Its made in Japan.
They are made in Korea and have nothing to do with Eisenmann anymore.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
There are a number of board membes that are happy with the finish and sound and apparently knew all this and didn't mind paying much more than they are worth. They are staisfied with the ____schaft exhausts - - so if they were aware of all the facts first, no problem, good for them, they have their tastes/opinions - and after all it's their money.

The controversy was over the issue of fraud and those that were misled into thinking that _____schaft was made by a legitimate outfit that did research/testing and were made in cooperation with eisenmann in Germany -instead of a knock off based line in asia as we now know.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Forget about my english because your German is bad as mine english...
why do you write in your proifle that you are from Aachen?

Now in German:

Du Vogel, ich wollte nur fragen welcher lauter ist...und wenn hier Leute von Eisenhaus und Eisenmann reden dann kann man schnell als unbegabter Neuling auch schonmal was durcheinander bringen..

I cant wait till Saturday to take some nice pics of my new ride;-)

Ciao!

·
Registered
560 Posts
There are a number of board membes that are happy with the finish and sound and apparently knew all this and didn't mind paying much more than they are worth.

I totally didn't pay full listed price for my Meisters, and am completely satisfied in their quality and build for what I paid. I'm not sure I would spend the full 3 grand for the mufflers alone... Though... tempting, I do very much enjoy them! :) Its been couple months now, no tickets (knock on wood), and no signs of problems (knock on wood)!

The first week I thought it was going to be too loud and I'd have to switch back to stock after a month for a break... NOPE! I'm used to it now and love every acceleration! Its not too bad with the windows up, theres some drone to it at certain RPMs though, yea... and I have to come home at night in 4th gear @ 20 mph lol, sweet spot of silence! Though its worth it for when I roll down the windows and am blasted, and for all the faces driving by me that are going, "What in the hell?", and for all the others who pull up and beg me to get on it so they can hear!

Though... If I were you and was in Germany, I would probably order the "Eisenmann" Race. I would figure it would be much easier and quicker than ordering the Meisterschafts from "EisenHaus" in the U.S.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Forget about my english because your German is bad as mine english... why do you write in your proifle that you are from Aachen? Now in German: Du Vogel, ich wollte nur fragen welcher lauter ist...und wenn hier Leute von Eisenhaus und Eisenmann reden dann kann man schnell als unbegabter Neuling auch schonmal was durcheinander bringen....
,,,no, I'm sure my Deutsch is worse...

Anyway, I live north of Aachen, I'm not from Germany...

I'm not trying to confuse you, I realize it was just a question you had as to which is louder - just wanted to make sure folks were aware of the background, thats all.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OK...

I think I will buy an Eisenmann Race Exhaust...;-)

But what about my other question?
Sepang Bronze with Black M Wheels? Does it fit?

Folks, what do you thank about that?

Ciao!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts