BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my barely used exhaust. It is a Meisterschaft GT Exhaust. It is section 1 pipes, section 2 pipes, and all of section 3 (mufflers and tips).

It has upgraded Dual Aero Shield and has the Shadows Black Chrome Tips.

I bought this brand new a while ago and used it on my car for about 5,000 miles. I am now selling my car so I am selling the exhaust as well.

Brand new with all of these options, this entire system cost over $5000. Includes all necessary clips and pieces to install. Section 1 and 2 are already connected. My shop installed them in about an hour.

I am selling for $4000 or best offer.

They are in great condition. I wiped them off really well but there is still some dust on them but they clean up very nicely.

I am in Dallas, TX. They will easily fit in a pickup truck. I can meet anyone in Texas and would perfer for you to pick them up or meet me.

E-mail me at [email protected] or call at 214-766-5312. My name is Jonathon.

Thanks

Here is a pic of when they were on my car.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Where the hell were you two weeks ago?!?! I'm also in Dallas, and had been looking for this setup for forever! Ended up with the Eisenmann Race setup instead. Best of luck with the sale! What are you replacing the Beast with?

Cheers,
Ben

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha! Well dangit I wish we could have made a deal. Yea this exhaust is in great condition. I sure will miss the sound. At cars and coffee even people with Ferrari's and other nice cars would ask me to rev it up. It was fun.

I am going to get a Posrche, Viper, GTR... not sure yet. I want something that will be better on the track.

I will miss the M5 though, and the indy car like sound it made.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Other than the car itself (on ebay), I am not selling anything else. The exhaust and Dinan stage 2 suspension was the only thing I ever did to the car.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Sounds like you've got some good options open. Any interest in trading your painted black rims for a set of stock ones? I've got some 20s on it right now, but was thinking of doing the "murdered out" look, but didn't want to ruin my aftermarket rims in case i didnt like the way it looked...

Cheers,
Ben
B A Sokolsky @ Gmail . com

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a guy looking at my car this weekend. I think he wants my wheels the way they are but I'll mention it to him or if it falls through I'll let you know.

·
Registered
157 Posts
If only you were interested in selling just the rear section. Good luck with your sale, this is an outstanding exhaust system!

·
Registered
314 Posts
I bet this exhaust sounds like a BEAST!

·
Registered
212 Posts
On behalf of the seller, no tuning is require, nor does it throw code. The primary catalytic converters are the ones with the sensors, and they are attached to the stock headers. There are no other exhaust monitoring systems on your vehicle. It WILL pass emissions (at least in the state of texas). I have a similar setup. It will be LOUD, and sound AMAZING!! By the looks of the seller's pics, you're getting a primo exhaust setup.

·
Registered
31 Posts
On behalf of the seller, no tuning is require, nor does it throw code. The primary catalytic converters are the ones with the sensors, and they are attached to the stock headers. There are no other exhaust monitoring systems on your vehicle. It WILL pass emissions (at least in the state of texas). I have a similar setup. It will be LOUD, and sound AMAZING!! By the looks of the seller's pics, you're getting a primo exhaust setup.
Thanks for your response! I'm just hoping the seller is willing to ship.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I was actually looking for this EXACT setup like 2 weeks ago but got impatient because nobody was selling at the time. You'll love the way it sounds, and I guaranty if you don't mind having throngs of people getting whiplash to figure out what the F kind of car just made that sound, you wont regret your purchase!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
did you need any software to run the exhaust? does it throw any CELs? willing to ship? very interested in all sections.
WOW guys I am very sorry for not responding. I was getting e-mails at first when people replied on the thread but I haven't in a while and am just now checking and seeing all these posts lol.

No it does not throw any CEL's. Does not void any warranty. Does not require any software/tune or anything like that.

This exhaust system unleashes the most aggressive sound ever. I went to track days, cars and coffee and other places with large groups of cars and even guys with Vipers, Porsches, Ferraris etc. would beg me to REV it up and could not believe their ears.

I would be willing to ship. I guess I would sell each section seperately but would prefer to sell the entire system.

Please, if anyone is seriously interested call me or text at 214-766-5312.

If this exhaust does not sell soon I will probably try EBAY.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Interested in the whole setup.
Called and left you a message.

-Matt

·
Registered
31 Posts
WOW guys I am very sorry for not responding. I was getting e-mails at first when people replied on the thread but I haven't in a while and am just now checking and seeing all these posts lol.

No it does not throw any CEL's. Does not void any warranty. Does not require any software/tune or anything like that.

This exhaust system unleashes the most aggressive sound ever. I went to track days, cars and coffee and other places with large groups of cars and even guys with Vipers, Porsches, Ferraris etc. would beg me to REV it up and could not believe their ears.

I would be willing to ship. I guess I would sell each section seperately but would prefer to sell the entire system.

Please, if anyone is seriously interested call me or text at 214-766-5312.

If this exhaust does not sell soon I will probably try EBAY.

Thanks
Just saw this. If still available, how much shipped to 92656? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Sold to me guys....I will pickup tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Picked it up yesterday evening! Wow! The exhaust looks way better than it seems in the pictures! Unfortunately I have to wait a couple of weeks before I have time to take care of installation!

Thak you Johnathon! It was a pleasure meeting you. I enjoyed our car conversation! good luck with your new toy!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts