BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

Up for sale is my Eisenmann/Meisterschaft exhaust, Touring model with the dry carbon tips. As you may or may not know, the touring version is a bit tamer in sound than its louder GT and GT2 brethren. This exhaust puts out a nice sound without the interior drone that can be present with other (louder) exhausts. The carbon tips were a nice contrast and worked well with my Silbergrau Metallic M and Im sure they would compliment many other colors out there, the carbon look just has to be your cup of tea.

The exhaust has 15K on it (approx) and like anything used, shows wear and tear. The wear in this case is on the bottom side, very edge of the exhaust tips (see pic). My car is lowered and I backed into a spot too deep. The good news is the scraping is 90% in the metal ring that caps the carbon tip and isnt visible, topside when installed. There is absolutely no rust or other damage present as is represented in the attached pictures.

This exhaust it for sale as I am putting the car back to stock for lease turn in.

Looking for $1700 Shipped anywhere in the 48 contiguous U.S of A

Feel free to contact me via pm with questions should you have any.

Philip

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Heading into the weekend, Government shut down bump!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SOLD! Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts