BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whos up for grabbing a bite to eat and a few beers on either Friday or Satruday ? Fast5 is over from New York and I've just gotta drum up some support to show I'm not the only m5board'er who can get out in London :confused:.

Haven't thought of venues yet. Somewhere interesting and just relaxed to hang out.

I think I'll also be taking Friday off and Rob and myself will be doing stuff during the day in London. River boat, lunch in Grenwich village, no idea, but anyones more than welcome to hang out any time then as well. Mabee a car meet, we aint had one of them in a while (not the old E39 crew anyway :confused2) !!!!!!.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dead silence........................................... :eek: :sad3:
Yestarday 11pm and your on the internet hmmm. I guess that blows out my theory that you've got your self laid and thats why you haven't got up yet :grinyes:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Silence is deafening as I have never found this part of the board before and only came across it because I was looking for TWS with Google and hit the group buy.

Wish I could make some form of social event but after a week away from home because of work I think that I am going to have some serious family time.

Have a good beer or two.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts