BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone available to get together on the evening of October 15th, for a quick meet and greet? Redline, an M5board member is going to be in town for the weekend. He is an instructor at the Audi car club event at Summit Point on October 18th and 19th. Only about $350 for 2 days of track time with instructors. I am signed up, and Redline's wife will be racing their M5. Anyone who wants to go can sign up and join. You need to join Audi car club for $40 and the event is $325+/-for two days. It would be great to get a few M5's together to race at an Audi sponsored event. :)

I was thinking that we could meet at a local restaurant in Rockville or Silver Spring (where Redline is staying) on the evening of the 15th. Any thoughts? Redline is also doing a BMW autocross event in Bowie on Saturday for anyone interested. The link is here:

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?autocross

Call me on my cell, 301-922-8731 or email me at [email protected] to discuss a get together or for more information on the Car club event at Summit point on the 18th and 19th.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts