BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the E55 AMG even considered a competitor to 05 M5?
I don't think so.... but here is what they are saying.
http://forums.mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=105310[/URL]

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
mguirg_gt74 said:
Is the E55 AMG even considered a competitor to 05 M5?
I don't think so.... but here is what they are saying.
http://forums.mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=105310[/URL]
Unfortunately,mbworld was lately taken over by a lot of teens,pretending to be someone else.
Their opinions should not be taken seriously.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am really taken aback with their recent personal attacks on Gustave. I wish the admin would stop what is going on over there.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Feel sorry for Gustav. Hilsman and that peter are asshats, completely ignoring the real life facts and results of the comparison tests. For example the other wants to compare stock M5 vs. Nos e55, c'mon it's not stock vs. stock anymore then, is it?? hiha

Now waiting for the pics and write-up of the meeting. And of course some videos too! :byee55amg

Keep up the good work Gustav. :viking:

·
Registered
680 Posts
I just read through 9 pages of that thread...

... it was MOST unimpressive over there.

I'm grateful for this community we have made here. You guys are great.

-Matthew

·
Registered
236 Posts
What a sad bunch of people over there! They seem to be in total denial over the new M5. M5-rus tried to put the record straight but just got shot down. They go on about how straight line accel is more important and they don't seem to care if they get totally dusted in the bends. I would far rather have an overall competent driving package, not the one-sidedness they seem to be after.

Gustav, thanks for banning some of those from the board, they're really annoying.:flag: :M5launch:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts