BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had to share this with you all! Today I went to the local dealer and picked up 4 missing tools for MBernice's(My 99 Silverstone M5) tool kit (Thanks to the awesome post with all the part numbers and pics). So MBernice is in need of a new battery as well, so picked up a new one as well. Then I asked a local parts shop here, out of curiosity, how much for Angel Eyes, 2250 dhs, or $650USish, so figured, why not? Picked those up as well. Then did some online shopping, got the UUC tranny mounts (which they've already shipped, super service!), and an aluminum oil cp to dress up the engine bay a bit!

So the days shopping:

New Battery = $100 USish
Angel Eyes = $650 USish
A now full tool kit = $30 USish
Alu Oil Cap = $20 USish
UUC Tranny Mounts = $80 USish

That feeling that your project is starting to get somewhere = Priceless!

Still to go:
- Celis Tailights
- Tubi Rumore Exhaust
- AA CAI
- Powerchip
- 16:9 Screen
- DVD Player hooked up to it somehow
- 19" HRE 547R's (Save the most $$ for last)

Then I swear, I'm done!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Amen to that....

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Okay Okay, maybe a supercharger! (Why not, eh?) Can't wait to get the tranny mounts, then I'll install the UUC SSK3 and DSSR all at once, they're just sitting in their box, dying to be installed!

And Mr. Bock, what "Mods" did you do to your AA CAi? I've heard that you can combine it with Gruppe M's intake for a pretty sweet sounding and noticable difference. Is that what you did?

·
Registered
931 Posts
ttboyvanc said:
And Mr. Bock, what "Mods" did you do to your AA CAi? I've heard that you can combine it with Gruppe M's intake for a pretty sweet sounding and noticable difference. Is that what you did?
Not to be a pain, but do a search... I posted pix and explanations. I don't remember what the thread was - old age?? Basicly I by passed the AA CAi plastic horns and the connection to the aluminum air box and connected the air intake directly to the aluminum fitting in the grill. Real Ram Air here, no leaks.

LOL :M5launch:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts