BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a full monty 2002 Dinan S2, Jet black on black I may have to sell due to a new position and company car. What can I expect to sell this for? Here is some info:
Miles 48,500
Full Monty S2(no cams) with stage 3 suspension (installed at 22,000 miles)(have receipts, work completed at BMW of Cleveland)
19 inch Staggared DPE wheels, 285's/255's Dunlops (less than 5,000 miles on them)
Full extended luxury leather package
M stitched shift boot, with ZHP knob, Carbon fibre ebrake with M stitched ebrake boot
Dinan mats
Brushed aluminum trim
Euro fire extinguisher, Euro first aid kit under seats
Black and Silver G-force pedals
Tinted windows
Hard wired Valentine radar detector

Thanks in advance for any input. The car is really in mint condition, well cared for, and I consider myself a fanatic. If I do sell, I would love for it to go to someone who would really appreciate it for what it is.

·
Registered
650 Posts
If you expect to hit the jackpot ... you're wrong!
Much better (for you) is to sell all Dinan parts (reinstall OEM parts) and the stock M5 separate ... or you can consider a loss ... you know the words ... my loss is your gain ... :)

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Much better (for you) is to sell all Dinan parts (reinstall OEM parts) and the stock M5 separate ... or you can consider a loss ... you know the words ... my loss is your gain ... :)
+1. Check with member MiskinM5... he parted out his S2 and did pretty well.

Dave

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Who mentioned I was looking to hit the jackpot? Just trying to get some opinions on what the vehicle is worth. If I do end up selling it, I would not consider parting it out. Thanks.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Post some pics of the car. I have a friend that might be interested. I guess price will dictate how much though...

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
I haven't really be paying too much attention to pricing, so just a shot in the dark:

Used 2002 with 50k miles: 30-33k

S2 value: 40% of original installed price (so what does that cost?)

All other mods? Value = $0

(OP wants to know 'what is it worth')

A

·
Registered
804 Posts
Who mentioned I was looking to hit the jackpot? Just trying to get some opinions on what the vehicle is worth. If I do end up selling it, I would not consider parting it out. Thanks.
PM sent

1 - 7 of 7 Posts