BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Matte White BMW M5 Touring E61 V10

6087 17
My friend in Sweden owns this :checkeredflag:

Reactions: m5-forever
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
998 Posts
Looks really nice, still like Frozen Grey a bit more but Matte White actually looks pretty good too:3:

· Registered
51,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

· Registered
476 Posts
Looks good - I like the fact a wrap can look like standard spec - its original colour is the same as mine so when I get bored of the colour I will look up where this was wrapped...and Pink with Playboy bunny motifs...would be cool.....joke :nono:

· Registered
1,783 Posts
[email protected]@ks good , the oval tips also looks nice on the E61 M5 , i love the matte white with CF Parts , Thanks for sharing pics Gustav .

Reactions: Gustav

· Premium Member
2,233 Posts
People do not realize the reason Frozen Grey is such a stand out color.. it is because it's METALLIC. It's add a whole new dimension to the paintwork.

I still like the matte white a lot.. it looks great and the carbon fiber sets it off some. However, can you imagine a Frozen White (Matte Brilliant White)?

I see a lot of people do matte black, and it's always flat. Most of the time it is a wrap so I understand, however Mercedes new SL Night Edition (matte black) is not a metallic matte, it is just flat matte black. I believe BMW does the same.. they should make their Frozen Black from Sapphire Black.. again I think that would look great since it's the metallic that sets the matte paint apart from the rest.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.