BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Looks really nice, still like Frozen Grey a bit more but Matte White actually looks pretty good too:3:

·
Registered
733 Posts
Is that Eisenmann Sport or Race? Doesn't that cause problems with the Police in Sweden?
Looks great, but isn't this the blue one that was in all the events on GTBoard?

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
472 Posts
Looks good - I like the fact a wrap can look like standard spec - its original colour is the same as mine so when I get bored of the colour I will look up where this was wrapped...and Pink with Playboy bunny motifs...would be cool.....joke :nono:

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
[email protected]@ks good , the oval tips also looks nice on the E61 M5 , i love the matte white with CF Parts , Thanks for sharing pics Gustav .

Reactions: Gustav

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
People do not realize the reason Frozen Grey is such a stand out color.. it is because it's METALLIC. It's add a whole new dimension to the paintwork.

I still like the matte white a lot.. it looks great and the carbon fiber sets it off some. However, can you imagine a Frozen White (Matte Brilliant White)?

I see a lot of people do matte black, and it's always flat. Most of the time it is a wrap so I understand, however Mercedes new SL Night Edition (matte black) is not a metallic matte, it is just flat matte black. I believe BMW does the same.. they should make their Frozen Black from Sapphire Black.. again I think that would look great since it's the metallic that sets the matte paint apart from the rest.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Don't they have the matte black in the BMW M3 Competition that Gustav posted about? That looks like matte metallic black to me.

·
Registered
707 Posts
I would prefer also the door handles in white. other than that - looks great. ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts