BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I am posting pictures of my e60 that has just recently been wrapped in matte white with a black roof. The original color was black sapphire metallic. Here are some pictures of before and after, also a couple shots of it next to my CLS550 Diamond White Edition. Sorry the pictures are not high res they are taken from my phone but I will be posting some better pictures in the future.

Enjoi

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
I am sorry to say I liked the Blacked Out look better than the Matte White with Black accents. The car originally looked much better, but that is just my humble opinion.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I think keeping the indicator portion un-tinted looks best when going for that look.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hahah to each is own, but good thing i can switch it back whenever i please. I actually lightened up the indicators significantly these pictures are old, never get around to posting on here and when i do it is usually a weak thread picture wise.

·
Registered
214 Posts
i am VERY seriously looking into doing this as well. What is the maintenance procedure with this, how long does it last and how much does it typically cost?

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I would love to see some prices as from what i have heard it's all over the map. I've heard anywhere from 600 to 1200 just for the materials and then 1200 to 2000 for labor for totals between 1800 to 3000. Would be great if someone could shed some light on a good price for professioinal quality.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Are the door sills wrapped as well?

My only concern about wrapping the car is the detail. Not concerned about engine bay or under the trunk, but having different colored door sills would drive me nuts!

Looks fantastic imo :goldcup:

Reactions: RC51

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Graphik Concepts
Farmington Hills, MI
248-473-8990
Dan Suszko

I recieved quotes from all over, for example "Diamond Black Exteriors" quoted me 3k plus flight costs and hotel....:nono: RIP OFF

Give Dan a call and you will be suprised, great craftsmanship and qualty.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
looks good on matte white

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Looks very nice. The contrast is great!! Thanks for sharing and when you have the opportunity, upload some hi-res photos. Regards-mk

·
Registered
259 Posts
do you have to update the state with the new car color?

can only imagine a cop pulling you over for a car being the wrong color.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts