BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a 2008 M5 manual. Can somebody give me some advise on an experienced M5 non-BMW dealer mechanic in the Boston/Massachusetts area?

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Go to Bavarian Performance.

These guys are single-handedly the best indy mechanics for BMW M's near Boston. These guys worked on my E60, my friends E92 M3 and always treated me right - work done in time, professionally, and at a good price with liyalty discounts along the road.

Reactions: rt7085

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hi,

There are couple of places in MA Boston area that specialize only in BMW's here are two of them that I had dealt with when needed

1. German Performance - in Allston/Brighton, talk to Mark
2. Boston Motor Works - in Belmont, talk to Rob

Good luck

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. Don't need the work done just yet, but I like to know where to go. I like BavAuto quite a bit for parts. I did not realize that they actually had a garage as well. Time to drive by and see what is going on, I guess. Thanks guys. Peddle to the metal.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Way back when I lived in Boston I went to Albrights Mighty Motors, owned by Jim Albright, very well known in the BMW community in Mass, after he passed the guys that work for him took over the shop and his wife still might have some stake in it. It has since been renamed to H&F Motors, dont know much about them since I left Boston. But it was good and reasonable back then, in Somerville/Cambridge.

Outside of Boston if you have deep pockets, just take it to Turner Motorsports...

Reactions: rt7085
1 - 5 of 5 Posts