BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any M5 E39 owners in the Maryland area? Maybe a cars and coffee meet up in Hunt Valley before the summer ends :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
86 Posts
What part of Maryland? I'm in Rockville and I meet up with the NoVA crew in McLean a few Saturdays per month
Any M5 E39 owners in the Maryland area? Maybe a cars and coffee meet up in Hunt Valley before the summer ends :M5thumbs:

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey - I'm in York, PA and am in the process of shipping my newly purchased 03 M5 this month - looking for a meet/fun drive in late Oct. early Nov. - let's coordinate a meeting in MD somewhere!

steve
Hi Steve,

Congrats on the 03! Sounds great, would love to plan a gtg soon. Lets keep in touch.

·
Registered
217 Posts
sounds good.... I'm going a decent amount of maintenance over the next 2 weeks (VC gaskets, plugs, PS reservoir, lines, fluids, etc.).... how are the weekends before or after Thanksgiving looking for folks?

want to meet before December if possible.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sounds good.... I'm going a decent amount of maintenance over the next 2 weeks (VC gaskets, plugs, PS reservoir, lines, fluids, etc.).... how are the weekends before or after Thanksgiving looking for folks?

want to meet before December if possible.
Thats great, these cars constantly need maintenance but is well worth it. I just did valve cover gaskets and plugs last week :wink

We should shoot for November hopefully on a Saturday with good weather. Lets keep an eye out on the weather and try to plan something in the beginning of that week.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey what's up guys. I'm getting stationed in Pax river in about a month. I'm just looking to meet up with some fellow m5 owners. My m5 is new to me. I'm totally in love with this platform so far. Here is my baby

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
52 Posts
Anyone here plan on going to MPACT 2018? Would love to get a group together for a cruise up there on Friday Aug 10th. The event is on Saturday the 11th

Mpactcareast.com

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
101 Posts
Anyone here plan on going to MPACT 2018? Would love to get a group together for a cruise up there on Friday Aug 10th. The event is on Saturday the 11th

Mpactcareast.com

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’m will look into it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
7 Participants
bduboeuf
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing