BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mark III navigation system (CD based) removed from 2001 M5 with 50K miles. Unit functions perfectly and loaded with latest OS and M splash screen. Also have full set of factory BMW CDs for US market for 2013. Asking $250 shipped for everything, will consider splitting. Pics upon request.

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
I'd like the 2013 CD for California.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Ill take the #4 disc for Texas if you will split the set of discs! PM sent

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all fo ryour interest so far - to clarify, was not yet planning to split the discs individually, rather sell discs as a whole separate from the nav unit. Will keep you posted should there be enough interest to make the split though.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still available, all PMs replied.

- Photos upon request
- Preference is to sell as a whole package
- Please note year is actually 2012 - original posting and title is incorrect (unfortunately unable to edit the original posting) - apologies for the confusion!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still available --

- Photos upon request
- Please note year for factory CD map set is actually 2012 - original posting and title is incorrect - apologies for the confusion!

·
Registered
5 Posts
still have the navi?
I have a 2000 m5, will this also give me updated module that gets me auxcapability? I just ordered larger 16 :9 monitor paid 525 shipped excellent condition :D Could use this i think

·
Registered
127 Posts
Mk III supports AUX out from either 9/02 or 10/02 production.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Do you still have the Navigation Screen and module? Is this the full plug and play kit? Just without the 2013 DVD?
This is the trunk mounted navigation unit only - it is the Mark III which is CD based from my early build '01 M5 which was removed at ~ 47k miles. Latest OS loaded with "M" splash screen.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts