Given that the window regulators have a lifespan, it really would be better off getting a new one. Once you change one out you'll never want to do it againHi....Don't have the history to PM. Interested in drivers side rear window regulator and possibly the motor as well. Can you please PM me ?
I've actually decided to try and sell these as part of sunshade conversion package first before resorting to individual piece parts. I've got you down for interest in these but I believe there is 1 guy ahead of you but I'll keep you posted as I'm saving all my PMs with time stamps. Also, check the first post for all pricing information, thanks.
Hi. Looking for glove boxHave finally decided to part out my 2002 E39 M5, California car its whole life, please PM me with parts you're interested in. Car has 129,791 miles on the clock and is located in Los Angeles, CA northeast of the San Fernando Valley just north of the city of Burbank off the 210 freeway, zip code 91040 and I work in Woodland Hills, zip code 91367. Strong preference to sell everything locally as I'm not in a rush and despise going to the Post Office. I understand that's not realistic and I will eventually ship parts but for now I prefer local pick-up only. I'd like to sell the fully running engine/transmission, DME, etc. first and will only do local pick up on it. Local buyers interested in engine/transmission/DME are welcome to stop by and see the engine started and running in person. This car was meticulously maintained and all work was done by myself. Please work with me as I do have a full time job and removal of parts not currently pulled from car will need to be done during the weekend. Please review my maintenance/modification log to see the extensive list of quality parts that were replaced as preventative maintenance on the car during my ownership.
*ANYTHING NEEDED TO START ENGINE, STEER OR MOVE CAR ARE ITEMS I'M UNABLE TO SELL UNTIL AFTER SELLING ENGINE/TRANSMISSION/DME, NAMELY:
- Engine/Transmission/DME ($6,000 FIRM LOCAL PICK-UP)
- Engine/DME ($5,500 FIRM LOCAL PICK-UP)
- Transmission ($1,000 LOCAL PICK-UP)
- Differential ($1,000 LOCAL PICK-UP)
- Turner Motorsports IATS Relocation Kit ($70 LOCAL PICK-UP)
- Hella OE Xenon Headlights ($1,000 LOCAL PICK-UP)
- ABS Pump & Electronic Module ($400 LOCAL PICK-UP)
- Driver/Passenger Power Side Mirror Assemblies ($750 - PENDING SALE)
- "Timmay" Muffler Delete Tips (SOLD)
- "Slimmbones" Front Grille ($100 LOCAL PICK-UP)
- "Pork Chops" (SOLD)
- E39 M5 Trunk Badge Decal ($5 Add on item - PENDING SALE)
- Front Storage Tray ($85 LOCAL PICK-UP).
- Rear Painted PDC Sensors ($40/EACH or $80/PAIR - PENDING SALE)
- Rear Trim "Unpainted" PDC Sensors ($20/EACH OR $40/PAIR)
- Front Cup Holders ($30 - PENDING SALE)
- Front Trim PDC Sensors ($20/EACH or $80 FOR 4 - PENDING SALE ON 3/4)
- C-pillar trim - ($150/SET - PENDING SALE)
- Front Driver Fender Liner w/ Hardware (SOLD)
- Driver Front Lower Fender Liner ($125 - PENDING SALE)
- Euro Lower Dash Retrofit Kit (SOLD)
- Oval Rear View Mirror, glass replaced last year @ "Radar-Mirror" ($250 - PENDING SALE)
- Genuine BMW "M5" Black License Plate Frame w/ Hardware ($40)
- Rear Quarter Window Shades ($100 Passenger Side Rear, $125 Driver Side Rear) - Both Fully Functional, small crack on passenger side(see photos)
- COMPLETE Speaker Subwoofer Tweeter M Audio DSP HiFi Stereo ($500)
- OE Fog Lights, New Condition ($150/PAIR)
- "Bimmian" Matte Black Front Kidney Grilles, Small Hairline Crack Repaired ($40)
- Center Console Switch w/ PDC & Sunshade Buttons ($75)
- Leather Sliding Tilting Armrest & Storage Bin w/ Hardware ($150)
- Center Console ($250)
- COMPLETE Titan Shadow Interior Trim Set ($500)
General Rule of Thumb --> If bulky, heavy or over ~$500 in cost then LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY for now, other smaller/lighter/less expensive items I can ship LATER. I'm trying to figure out the best way to complete this part out that my schedule allows. Feel free to PM your parts interest even if shipping required so I can keep a tally and refer to it later.
- STEERING WHEEL
So I'm trying to fine tune a process that works best for all pick-up transactions. Please keep in mind that I'm not a seasoned used parts seller and this is a one-time deal for me so I need time to research to arrive at fair price and am willing to negotiate but no low-balling please. Also, the car resides in my home and not a junk yard or pick your part. I don't want to negotiate with potential buyers on site. Best way to streamline this process is for you to send me as complete a list as possible of items you want, we arrive at agreed upon price, I prepare parts for pick up then arrange for pick-up time that works for both parties, done. I also work in the Woodland Hills area so we can possibly meet near there around lunch time to do exchange.
Hi. Looking for a few parts. If you can reach me at 6266285411. ThanksSo I'm trying to fine tune a process that works best for all pick-up transactions. Please keep in mind that I'm not a seasoned used parts seller and this is a one-time deal for me so I need time to research to arrive at fair price and am willing to negotiate but no low-balling please. Also, the car resides in my home and not a junk yard or pick your part. I don't want to negotiate with potential buyers on site. Best way to streamline this process is for you to send me as complete a list as possible of items you want, we arrive at agreed upon price, I prepare parts for pick up then arrange for pick-up time that works for both parties, done. I also work in the Woodland Hills area so we can possibly meet near there around lunch time to do exchange.
I would but I don't want to end up with any extra parts. The steering wheel will eventually become available but for now it stays on car. Also, you would be like #4 or #5 in line as I'm keep a log of everyone who has showed interest in parts and contacts me via PM. That's why I ask that you PM me with the specific parts you're interested in even if they're not yet removed from car or priced. This way I can keep it fair as I'll end up going down the chronological list of individuals who have showed interest once the item is pulled from the car and priced.I’m actually looking for that type of steering wheel. I know you aren’t selling anything that prohibits you from moving the vehicle. I can swap out my existing steering wheel (2000 M5) with that one plus cash?