BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
  • IAT relocation kit - Ready for pick-up and price listed on 1st post
  • Steering wheel - Not available for sale yet, will price later
  • Dashboard - Let me remove from car first then will post price
  • Style 65 wheels - Not available for sale yet, only 2/4 wheels are good, 3rd is repairable possibly and 4th is FUBAR, will price later
  • Brake ducts - Just to be clear we're talking aluminum pieces that "pork chops" feed into? IAT sensor is pre-drilled and mounted to driver side duct, will post photos and price soon.
  • M audio subwoofers - Let me remove from car, take photos then price, stay tuned...
  • M5 trunk emblem - Pending sale
  • Mk4 DVD computer - Don't have, March 2002 build came with MK3
  • Door and dash trims - Let me remove all pieces, take photos then price, stay tuned...
  • Windshield cover - Not sure exactly what you mean by this, can you post photo or reference part number?
Sorry I meant windshield cowl. The plastic piece that is under the windshield wipers.

I look forward to getting the prices from you soon.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Sorry I meant windshield cowl. The plastic piece that is under the windshield wipers.

I look forward to getting the prices from you soon.
There's a rubber strip on these that deteriorates and breaks off due to UV damage over years but if I remove it and it looks "salable", $25, stay tuned for photos...

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Driver Front Lower Fender Liner, corner had small hairline crack from previous owner that's been fixed with plastic welding as seen in photos.

IMG_3892.jpg IMG_3893.jpg IMG_3894.jpg IMG_3896.jpg IMG_3897.jpg IMG_3896.jpg

·
Registered
84 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #57 (Edited)
Only center console trim shown but actual set would include everything needed to go from wood grain trim to titan shadow trim as follows:
  • Center console trim piece (shown below) excluding storage cubby unless you need it
  • All 4 door trim pieces
  • All 3 dash trim pieces
  • All 4 door handle trim pieces
IMG_3859.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi....Don't have the history to PM. Interested in drivers side rear window regulator and possibly the motor as well. Can you please PM me ?

41 - 60 of 79 Posts
About this Discussion
78 Replies
23 Participants
ThePhantom
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing