BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of my VW buddies are putting on a get together in Northern California. This is becoming an annual thing and normally its at Point Reyes and its been plenty of fun. We will be meeting, bbqing and cruising Highway 1 amongst other things. I am planning on driving my E34 M5 down from Seattle (about 800 miles each way). Im not sure if anyone from Seattle is driving down with me, but I am hoping to meet some VW people, some BMW people and drool over other makes too. My brother is also going to be there with his 190e 2.3-16. This is a meeting for Euro car lovers and all Euro cars are welcome.

Let me know if you are planning on going so we can meet up!

+37° 30' 17.65", -122° 29' 1.32"

im going to try and have my euro trim and turbines installed, but heres what she looks like right now

·
Registered
103 Posts
Right next to Barbara's fishtrap. Best fish and chips around. The drive down 1 towards Santa Cruz is really nice. Hope the weather stays nice for you guys!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
unfortunately guys, i wont be able to make it. stupid DMV is taking too long to process some paperwork so i wont have a valid drivers license. driving 2000 miles round trip without a valid license isnt a good idea. a bunch of my friends will be there and it should still be a good time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts