BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,885 Posts
So, less than 10 minutes after I offer mine to you on the phone for $160 picked up, you have an identical set up for sale for more than double the price? I'm interest to hear why since you already have a set and found them to be too loud. And the part where you played dumb about them was pretty convincing. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
5,885 Posts
Yeah... I mean nothing technically wrong with that, but bad form... At least post it somewhere other than the place you bought it...
Nothing wrong at all actually. I had mine for sale on CL and he called this morning and acted like he knew nothing. He has not bought mine. 9 minutes later he posts this thread. What I found interesting is that he claimed little knowledge ("are these OEM?") but here he says he had a set on his of them on his car. I doesn't add up. I've been a seller on this board for years and I think others should know.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Nothing wrong at all actually. I had mine for sale on CL and he called this morning and acted like he knew nothing. He has not bought mine. 9 minutes later he posts this thread. What I found interesting is that he claimed little knowledge ("are these OEM?") but here he says he had a set on his of them on his car. I doesn't add up. I've been a seller on this board for years and I think others should know.
market research? lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts