BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Just cleaned out my garage and did a full inventory of parts that I still have from my M5. These are parts that were replace with aftermarket a while back when the car was almost new.

I'll list them out, make me offers, or send me pm's for more info.

-OEM M5 exhaust mufflers both sides

-OEM M5 front springs

-OEM M5 springs and shocks complete set

-OEM Front Brakes Full Package (including rotors, pads, lines, calipers, hardware)

-OEM Rear Brakes Full Package (including rotors, pads, lines, calipers, hardware)

-DSP Rear sub-enclosure shelf box with grey carpet covering

-Rear Speaker baffles with 5.25" mid speakers

-BMW Cargo net for E39 trunk

-Celis Power convertors for Rear Tail lights

-(2) E39 M5 Mass Air Flow sensors

-BMW OEM Front Logo license plate (silver)

-BMW E39 Wheel Lock kit in silver

-Trunk panel door for CD Changer side with NAV drive cutout (left)

-Trunk panel door for Right side

-Rear light modules that include reading lights (both left and right)

-(2) K&N Air filters for E39 that fit OEM air boxes

-OEM M5 Shifter

-(2) Rear OEM "M5" door sills

-Front OEM "M5" door sill

-All 3 Rear Head-rests (black leather)

-Avus blue front license plate holder

-LeMans blue front license plate holder

Please make me offers, i'm trying to clear out my garage and just want to move these things.


-Jonathan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,903 Posts
tampa_M5 said:
Hi everyone,

Just cleaned out my garage and did a full inventory of parts that I still have from my M5. These are parts that were replace with aftermarket a while back when the car was almost new.

I'll list them out, make me offers, or send me pm's for more info.

-OEM M5 exhaust mufflers both sides

-OEM M5 front springs

-OEM M5 springs and shocks complete set

-OEM Front Brakes Full Package (including rotors, pads, lines, calipers, hardware)

-OEM Rear Brakes Full Package (including rotors, pads, lines, calipers, hardware)

-DSP Rear sub-enclosure shelf box with grey carpet covering

-Rear Speaker baffles with 5.25" mid speakers

-BMW Cargo net for E39 trunk

-Celis Power convertors for Rear Tail lights

-(2) E39 M5 Mass Air Flow sensors

-BMW OEM Front Logo license plate (silver)

-BMW E39 Wheel Lock kit in silver

-Trunk panel door for CD Changer side with NAV drive cutout (left)

-Trunk panel door for Right side

-Rear light modules that include reading lights (both left and right)

-(2) K&N Air filters for E39 that fit OEM air boxes

-OEM M5 Shifter

-(2) Rear OEM "M5" door sills

-Front OEM "M5" door sill

-All 3 Rear Head-rests (black leather)

-Avus blue front license plate holder

-LeMans blue front license plate holder

Please make me offers, i'm trying to clear out my garage and just want to move these things.


-Jonathan
Jonathan you should post this on the non M5 boards they will snap them up I reckon quicker than M5 owners.
WillM5AD
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The brake rotors have been sold. I still have the remaining components for the brakes if anyone needs them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Is the shift knob and boot all black leather, or wood/titanium leather combo, and how much for it.

Thanks,
Fabian
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the shifter, I am talking about is the actual SHIFTING shaft.....not the boot or knob.

sorry for any confusion.

--Jonathan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
All the brake parts have been sold.

The K&N's have been sold as well.

The headrests have been sold also.

Both cargo nets have been sold too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
h
tampa_M5 said:
All the brake parts have been sold.

The K&N's have been sold as well.

The headrests have been sold also.

Both cargo nets have been sold too.
i need the air flow meters an sensors,call me at 415 573 7600
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just to recap the remaining items I still have. And remember want to let stuff go real cheap, so make me offers.


-OEM M5 exhaust mufflers both sides

-OEM M5 front springs

-OEM M5 springs and shocks complete set

-DSP Rear sub-enclosure shelf box with grey carpet covering

-Rear Speaker baffles with 5.25" mid speakers

-Celis Power convertors for Rear Tail lights

-BMW OEM Front Logo license plate (silver)

-BMW E39 Wheel Lock kit in silver

-Trunk panel door for CD Changer side with NAV drive cutout (left)

-Trunk panel door for Right side

-Rear light modules that include reading lights (both left and right)

-OEM M5 Shifter

-(2) Rear OEM "M5" door sills

-Front OEM "M5" door sill

-Avus blue front license plate holder

Thanks,

Jonathan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,325 Posts
If shipping to Australia is posible and not too crazy i would be interested in the

-Trunk panel door for CD Changer side with NAV drive cutout (left)

Cheers,
Aaron
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
aaronmiles said:
If shipping to Australia is posible and not too crazy i would be interested in the

-Trunk panel door for CD Changer side with NAV drive cutout (left)

Cheers,
Aaron
send me a pm with shipping info.

--Jonathan
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top