BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says most of it... want it in NIB condition. would like to spend not more that $75.00 including shipping... (a man can hope/wish) All the above, ASAP. Just installed a UUC SS & DSSR and need a knob.

Let me know... thanks!!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Title says most of it... want it in NIB condition. would like to spend not more that $75.00 including shipping... (a man can hope/wish) All the above, ASAP. Just installed a UUC SS & DSSR and need a knob.

Let me know... thanks!!
...Like this: Amazon.com: BMW (25 11 7 896 886) Gear Shift Knob, Leather: Automotive

Or this? http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-M-Leather-Shift-Knob-E39-E60-E63-E90-ZHP-OEM-6speed-/321531349692?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4adcc30abc&vxp=mtr

At the end of the day, wanting NIB, why not just buy NIB for $5 more?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure, and ESC and Turner has them. EBay has a bunch for $89 + shipping. I was hoping a Board member might have one laying around and would want to turn it in to cash and I would get to save a little. Have a request in to Clemster as well. What ever happens first... :D

·
Registered
1,870 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
I have one if you need it.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump... seems these knobs are in demand... two WTB for the same item...

Let me know... thanks!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts