BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a password they are willing to share so i can check out some potential cars? I realize this is a dealer only site (what i'm looking to see). But would love to look around and see some more info. Promise not to do anything besides research. thanks JD

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Does anyone have a password they are willing to share so i can check out some potential cars? I realize this is a dealer only site (what i'm looking to see). But would love to look around and see some more info. Promise not to do anything besides research. thanks JD
LOL, You must be joking.:eek7:

·
Registered
931 Posts
It doesn't hurt to ask:goldcup:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Never hurts to ask, but someone would have to be completely out of their mind to give that to a stranger. I'd be more than willing to look up anything you want and relay the info back.

·
Registered
22 Posts
can you check 07 or 08 ML 63's for me ? retail prices are all over
Don't know your area, so here are the national prices. There's a +/- $3k swing depending on the region.

2007 National Retail (44k mi)

Above - $49,200
Average - $45,900
Below - $42,600

2008 National Retail (31k mi)

Above - $61,000
Average - $55,300
Below - $49,600

·
Registered
321 Posts
Don't know your area, so here are the national prices. There's a +/- $3k swing depending on the region.

2007 National Retail (44k mi)

Above - $49,200
Average - $45,900
Below - $42,600

2008 National Retail (31k mi)

Above - $61,000
Average - $55,300
Below - $49,600
DesertM5 , thanks a million !!!!!!!, I am in Chicago, and from what I know, for this car, it should be below national average. Thanks again

·
Registered
22 Posts
DesertM5 , thanks a million !!!!!!!, I am in Chicago, and from what I know, for this car, it should be below national average. Thanks again

On the '07 mid west region is about $500 - $800 less than national.

HOWEVER...

The 2008's are running$ 3k(below condition) - $5k (above condition) higher than national.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Interesting .... there are at least 2 08's in the market here, both CPO with asking price of 64K and both with less than 20K miles

thanks again...alot

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I know this is a pretty old thread, but I'm about to buy a 2008 Ford F250 Super Duty Diesel truck. Wondering if anyone would mind checking for me in the Southeast for trucks with about 80k +/- miles. Looking for black/black with nav.

Also, how do I use this to my advantage if I can't bid on the trucks listed on Manheim since I'm not a dealer?

Thanks to anyone who can help!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I wonder if you could please help me. I bought a car that originated at the Manheim Pennsylvania Auction. I just found out that the car had been written off in an accident. The dealer is pretending he didn't know it was damaged. I really need to know what he paid for the car to prove that it was a wreck. VIN is JTKDE167480221618.
Scion TC hatchback. Sold on 09/08/2008 Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts