BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On our way the Nurburgring we had a short visit to Manhart racing, which you can read here:

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e6...ring-trip-manhart-racing-visit-pics-vids.html

Our quick visit was a bit short and we wanted to visit Manhart racing again. When we saw that Manhart was organizing their Summerfest 2013, we thought it would be a perfect opportunity to visit again.
Especially when we heard there would be a possibility to ride along in their tuned 700hp BMW M5 F10 and M6 F13.

As expected there also were a lot of BMW enthusiasts who thought the same.

Check out the full report here:
Manhart racing Summerfest 2013: 700+hp BMW M5 F10, M6 F13 and MH3 Biturbo - Track and Tuner

And enjoy the small video of the day:

Attachments

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
part 2

More pictures of coarse as we start with a crazy M3 e93 with a BMW X6/5M engine which is tuned to 700hp and almost 1000NM of Torque.
More here:
700hp X6/5M BMW MH3 V8R Biturbo Convertible - Track and Tuner

a really bonkers car, which is ridiculously fast.
The traction control lights up even in third gear as seen here:

To me the stock M5 F10 is a bit too business, in sounds as well as looks. But then this white M5 F10 showed up. Thought it looked great with the carbon fiber hood and other bits.

Then the rides in Manhart racing own BMW M5 F10 and M6 F13, which according to me have around 700hp. Both cars were great to ride, incredibly fast on the Autobahn without losing the stock feeling. Getting the power down is the hard thing as these new engines have so much torque.
MHR exhaust also gave the cars a bit more sound which I think is needed. Funny is that the BMW 1M sounded great with akrapovic exhaust, so it is possible with a turbo'ed car.

Really like the new M6 F13, sleek lines of the car and the ADV.1 wheels looked great for that car.

They tried to fill up their showroom with lots of cool project cars. With a V10 in a M3 e46 and M3 e92:M5launch:

All in all, a great day thanks to Manhart racing.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts