BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know I am running trackdays at the Nürburgring Nordschleife.

My friend Günter Manhart will celebrate the 25th anniversary of his tuning company on 11th of July this year at the Norschleife. Some of the cars he build will be up in the Eifel mountains to do some laps in the "green hell".

So there will be the opportunity to participate in our Startseite - Trackdays - Freies Fahren - Motorsport Events günstig auf der Nordschleife trackday.

The schedule is the following:

Sunday 10th of July-a whole day of Touristenfahrten on the Nordschleife
from 04.00 pm registration for the trackday
from 07.00 pm BBQ at the Agnesenhof

Monday 11th of July
from 06.00 am registration at the Devil's Diner
07.30 am driver's briefing
08.00 am to 01.00 pm open-pitlane trackday for road-legal cars, the Döttinger Höhe is "open". There is the full security package including Marshall, towing and intervention car, 2 ambulances and a doctor. No bikes allowed, no busses, limited cars on track

This will be a unique opportunity to meet Günter and his X6M-powered E92 and to do free laps on the Nordschleife...

The price for the trackday alone is 469,- €

To get impressions of our trackdays feel free to visit our Website Startseite - Trackdays - Freies Fahren - Motorsport Events günstig auf der Nordschleife . If there are further questions please give me a short mail at [email protected]....

Regards

Peter

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
About this Discussion
0 Replies
1 Participant
alpinab846
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing