BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got sent this CRAZY powerpoint showing a horrific accident involving an RS6. You're gonna want to see this.

Attachments

Reactions: Kelster and M5 Fan

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Is the powerpoint visible or is it not working? If not working, can anyone tell me how to upload...:dunno:

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Hit the "edit" button, then "go advanced", then find the "manage attachments" button at the bottom. There you can upload the file that is obviously saved on your desktop.

Reactions: MCinco

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hopefully that worked...

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
He should be dead, -lucky indeed.

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Anyway to post the pictures? I'm at work and can't download.....

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Just for you tim

Attachments

Reactions: timmay77

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Thank you sir.......

I have seen this before. Amazing the guy survived.....

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I saw these pics a year or two ago, and saved the PowerPoint file in a folder. The really weird thing is that I just looked at it again this morning before this post came up! Talk about strange timing.

I wonder how the hell that guy got out without a scratch.

Edit: For those that have not seen this before, the driver is the guy standing next to the dude in the black hat.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Damn, how does that even happen? Love how the only area unaffected was the driver seat...

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
In Los Angeles County, we would want to transport this guy to a trauma center just because of the mechanism of injury. Very, very lucky to be alive, unbelievable that he is standing.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
About six inches of body paneling and a few wires are all that kept that car from being sheered into two separate pieces.

This must have been an incredible accident....what did he hit?? Doesn't seem to be another car in the area and that tree looks un-touched. :dunno:

Needless to say...lucky to be alive.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
About six inches of body paneling and a few wires are all that kept that car from being sheered into two separate pieces.

This must have been an incredible accident....what did he hit?? Doesn't seem to be another car in the area and that tree looks un-touched. :dunno:

Needless to say...lucky to be alive.
You took the words right out of my head... !

·
Registered
84 Posts
Amazing crash- damn lucky.

But I don't see any damage on the tree?

Or is this a special "Rubber tree"?

Some does not add up here.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
look at the second picture you can see the actual tree he hit first its split. the tree in the first picture is not the tree he hit that caused the damage, that tree probably just spun the car around.

·
Registered
232 Posts
The first time I saw these pictures my thoughts were comparative to all those saying "Very lucky to be alive".

Now, as I scrutinize the photos more and focus on the driver's seat, I can't help but hear Bill Murray in my head yelling "And the flowers are STILL STANDING!".

Does that make me horrible?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts