BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my baby stayed in Dubai (airport) and I had to come home to San Diego after quiting my job.. I had put about 4000 kilometers (max) on some new MAFS that had been sent to me from BMW of SD. I took off the new MAFS and brought them home. If anyone wants them $350 shipped.

**** I miss her...:sad3:

·
Registered
204 Posts
I live in Dubai, who did you sell the car to? You couldn't import it to US? What color was it?

Thanks for the info, like to keep track of the M5's here...

Phil...

·
Registered
837 Posts
atlantisvip said:
I left her at the airport.. Felt pretty bad about it.. It might still be there.. Its been about a month now. Carbon Black.. Do a search on my handle and you'll find pics.
You mean you just left it there, ie didnt sell it, just left it in the parking lot and got on a plane, never to return? Josh

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My job over there went south after some "Corporate A**HOLE" started giving me a hard time cause I was the only guy workin there with an American Visa and was getting good pay.. The CEO of the company had brought me in but the CFO never liked me.. The feeling was mutual since we met.. I had payed about 8k on my 30k loan.. I had just put new AVS Sports and a new clutch along with the MAFS.. Not even 4k Kilometers on the new stuff.. Really pissed me off but what can you do when its not your country and you have to go.. Parked her at the airport and left the spare in the glove box.. Along with the service receipts.. It was in perfect shape.:M5eyes:

·
Registered
837 Posts
Thats a unique story, I am sorry that you had leave her, Sorry about your Job as well, hopefully you can get another if you so choose, Josh

·
Registered
127 Posts
car ?

Is it only me or doesnt anyone else itching to know, what will happen to the car ??? :confused2

Do they just tow it after a while ?:3:

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
considering the way the law caries its "be good stick", in that part of the world (I don't really know, myself, only a remote feeling, ie, just a guess)..I'd guess it is -very- likely it went back to the folks who loaned the cash.

Anyone wanting to mess with the law in them there parts can go right ahead, but it just don't sound like a good idea to me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts