BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Madonna vid

1378 14
I hope everybody saw the M5 vid with Clive Owen & Madonna...
The driving is awesome...
It's directed by Guy Ritchie and it's called 'Star'

... M coursing through my veins after seeing this ...
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
i agree, it is definitely the best one from 'the hire' collection of short films that bmw put out. i have 2 copies, and one has been passed around so many times that i don't think anyone could track it down. even the honda tuners that hang with my neighbor's kid thought that it was a great short film.

bryon

:cheers:

·
Registered
864 Posts
I went to the owners circle a month or so ago and they were giving it away, I requested one and they sent it to me, good video, and you can get it off the internet, but if you wanted your own DVD of it just go to the BMW onwers circle and request one, they are free, you have nothing to lose, Josh

·
Registered
607 Posts
IWantOne said:
I hope everybody saw the M5 vid with Clive Owen & Madonna...
The driving is awesome...
It's directed by Guy Ritchie and it's called 'Star'

... M coursing through my veins after seeing this ...

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

Its best short movie so far on M cars, I surprised you have not seen it yet, it’s quite old though. But I agree once you see it you want to see it again and again :eek:

·
Registered
760 Posts
The Richie car was sold on eBay last year for under $50k.Madonna signed the dash and left a wet spot on the rear seat.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Check out the BMW films web site. Here is a direct link to STAR

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
The Hire has a great selection of shorts but Star is definitely my favourate. Love the look on Madonna's face at the end. :D

·
Super Moderator
10,525 Posts
still trying to perfect that opposite lock wheel spin whilst snapping my fingers to the beat of 'song 2' that clive owen had mastered...

For the longest time, whenever my boys would go somewhere in the M5, they needed to listen to that blur song over and over.... woo hoo....
Mike

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
My good friends brother races in Infiniti Pro series, and based on this video he perfected the snap while countersteering. He would teach in Bridgestone events, and show off his talent with the snapping.
I was really good at drifting a few years ago, but that was something that I couldnt do. I didnt need to have a hand on the wheel, but they were close, and snapping was not something I could do...
:cheers:

·
Registered
204 Posts
hiha hiha hiha Star iz excellent:M5thumbs:

So funny, and so action-packed
The M5 put up a pretty good performance:M5rev:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.