BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All right, this is the second time my friend has seen this car. In Orange County, NY he has seen a new 7 series with the M grill openings on the front fenders and quad pipes out the back. The car is running manufacturer plates and massive tires. Orange County is commuting distance to BMW's North American headquarters in Woodcliff Lake, NJ where they also have their tech garage about 1 mile away.

Anybody know anything about this car? I'm begging him to start riding around with a camera!! :M5launch:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Jag120 said:
All right, this is the second time my friend has seen this car. In Orange County, NY he has seen a new 7 series with the M grill openings on the front fenders and quad pipes out the back. The car is running manufacturer plates and massive tires. Orange County is commuting distance to BMW's North American headquarters in Woodcliff Lake, NJ where they also have their tech garage about 1 mile away.

Anybody know anything about this car? I'm begging him to start riding around with a camera!! :M5launch:
I believe your friend saw the new updated 7 it does incorporate M lines.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts