21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Ordered mine... Hope to see them soon.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Just placed an order for 2 pair. Thanks again for making this for the board members.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Got mine done. Thanks William.

I was unsure about putting these on my white beast but seeing them on your ride Hasan has changed my mind. They look sick!

Stay safe out there Hasan. :cheers:

Happy (spirited) driving,
Anthony

·
Registered
804 Posts
Are the M6 stickers still available? If so, am I the first *** to ask for them in black? If that's not available then I may just order some in white...but as silly as it sounds, I like the black sticker on dark tinted windows...you can still tell it's there but it's a little less obvious.

Pat

·
Registered
38 Posts
Are the M6 stickers still available? If so, am I the first *** to ask for them in black? If that's not available then I may just order some in white...but as silly as it sounds, I like the black sticker on dark tinted windows...you can still tell it's there but it's a little less obvious.

Pat
+1

·
Registered
804 Posts
William - I received mine and they look good. Thank you! I ahve not put them on yet, but will get round to it and will try to remember to post a couple pics.
~Pat

·
Registered
100 Posts
Thought I would just give the info 1 more time.
There is two different styles and four different colors Bold and Outline and come in (white, silver, red, blue). They are 7.5 inches long and about an inch high.

They are $3.25 a pair.
When you send PayPal please note M5 or M6, Bold or Outline and what color. PayPal: [email protected]

If you live outside the US please add $1.00 for the shipping
cost.

ALSO: If you send payment as a gift it does not show me your mailing address on the invoice so please include that.......

Thanks
William Stedman

·
Registered
73 Posts
Just send you the payment for 2 pair of the white M6Board stickers (one pair outlined, one pair bold). Send the payment as a gift and included my e-mail address. Please let me know once the payment cleared. Thanks!!

Also, didn't know if the shipping cost was $1,00 per shipping or $1,00 per pair shipped. Went for the safest option, so included 2x $1,00, for a total of $8,50 :D

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hello guys,

Anyone else who ordered the M6board stickers and didn't receive them? Money send via Paypal, which cleared a couple of days later and still nothing.

Tried to contact William a couple of times, but still no reaction...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Kevin I thought I sent you a email back stating I needed your mailing address as you sent your payment as a gift and if you send PayPal as a Gift it does not show up with your address.
There ready to ship!
Please send it to: [email protected]

Thanks William

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
About this Discussion
35 Replies
19 Participants
StefanThePro
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing