BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't want to forget the M6 owners.

Okay folks. I have the release of M6Board.com Stickers. :1: They are printed and ready. There are two different styles and four different colors (white, silver, red, blue). They are 7 inches long and about an inch high.

They are $3.25 a pair. No they aren't free, but if you can't afford $3.25, well skip starbucks for a day and drink the sludge at work.

Please Email first if you are out of country. Will have to check postage rates. Also don't PM me regarding stickers, as I am not the one personally sending them. Please email regarding stickers.

Paypal $3.25 to [email protected].
IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure to note when you send payment which style (outline or block) and which color (white, silver, red, or blue) and that you want the M6Board stickers. Otherwise you'll get white block M5Board.

Here are the pictures. :M5launch:

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi everyone I am the one who is making the stickers.
I wanted to let everyone know that I am getting the stickers in the mail the same day that I receive the order but if you send the order later in the day it will go out in the mail the next day.
And for all the people asking about international shipping "out of the US" it will be a extra $0.94 as that is the price for shipping a envelope 1 once or less.
I you want larger quantities shipped overseas please let me know and I will figure out the shipping.
And if people start requesting different colors I will try to make that happen as well.

So look for your stickers in the mail soon!

Thanks
William

·
Registered
100 Posts
Great! I beleive m6board.com stickers are avalable as well?

Gustav
Yes they are available I will post up photos of them tomorrow as my wife took my camera to work today.
and as far as the larger .com I did not want to do that because that is not how there logo is?
But I would do them if someone of the higher power says its OK, I just am not going to come in here and start changing there logo if they don't say its OK!

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
That is OK, no problems!

Yes they are available I will post up photos of them tomorrow as my wife took my camera to work today.
and as far as the larger .com I did not want to do that because that is not how there logo is?
But I would do them if someone of the higher power says its OK, I just am not going to come in here and start changing there logo if they don't say its OK!

·
Registered
100 Posts
i know this thread is old...but are there still m6board.com stickers available?
Yes I still have them
There is two different styles and four different colors Bold and Outline and come in (white, silver, red, blue). They are 7.5 inches long and about an inch high.

They are $3.25 a pair.
When you send PayPal please note M5 or M6, Bold or Outline and what color. PayPal: [email protected]

If you live outside the US please add $1.00 for the shipping cost.

Thanks
William Stedman

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi William

I also want these stickers. How can I get them?

Also, can you please send me pictures of the different options available at hasan(at)npsintl(dot)com.

Thanks
Hasan
Yes I still have them and you will find the photos in the first page of this thread!

There is two different styles and four different colors Bold and Outline and come in (white, silver, red, blue). They are 7.5 inches long and about an inch high.

They are $3.25 a pair.
When you send PayPal please note M5 or M6, Bold or Outline and what color. PayPal: [email protected]

If you live outside the US please add $1.00 for the shipping cost.

Thanks
William Stedman

·
Registered
655 Posts
I ordered mine a few weeks back and they arrived in three days which is outstanding in my opinion. They are of great quality, are understated, and compliment the M6 well. Unfortunately I installed my drivers side a bit at an angle so I will be ordering another set soon. Maybe I will put my extra on my fiancé's Mercedes and see how long it takes her to notice!

Thank you for providing these for our community, William.

Best regards.

Edit: Forgot picture.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
About this Discussion
35 Replies
19 Participants
StefanThePro
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing