BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, for what it's worth, I asked the head guy at the largest BMW dealership in the midwest about the release date of the M cars. He said they expect the first M5's to arrive in September/October 2005, and the first M6's for delivery September/October 2006.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Wolverine said:
Well, for what it's worth, I asked the head guy at the largest BMW dealership in the midwest about the release date of the M cars. He said they expect the first M5's to arrive in September/October 2005, and the first M6's for delivery September/October 2006.
on that basis, BMWNA will introduces US-spec M6 one and half year after European market. grrrrrrr

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tifosi said:
on that basis, BMWNA will introduces US-spec M6 one and half year after European market. grrrrrrr
Maybe my source doesn't know what he's talking about. That doesn't seem to make sense. When is the European M6 release scheduled?

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
My guy here in Boston BMW (Herb Chambers) said M6 and M5 will be introduced around the same time...late fall 2005 as an 06 vehicle.....

·
Registered
831 Posts
My dealer in Canada (who owns the dealership) was fairly confident of a March production date for my car, and ability to pick in up in Europe in April. Typically US and Canadian release dates are very close, with US being sometimes a few week earlier, so Sep '06 seems very pessimistic to me. I heard Sep '05 for M5 and M6 about six months later, pretty consistently from various people in Canada

1 - 7 of 7 Posts