BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

M6 to show at the N.Y Auto Show?

1910 10
Does anyone know if the M6 will be at the New York Autoshow at the end of this month? All i know so far is that the M5 will be there along with the 750. Any news?? ~Alpha~
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
You never know what's in store for BMW's March "surprise". Probably they will have a video of the M6 - if not the actual car.

· Registered
1,465 Posts
i had heard it wont be there which will be very disappointing, i hope they reconsider... 4 days to go!

· Registered
86 Posts
tifosi said:
disappointing, but not unreasonable. after all, North American won't be getting M6 within 1 and half years.
Lets hope you are wrong ouich
shouldn't be that long i was told here in SA if i order it
it will take 4-6 months but i will wait and place an order in
the US. :thumbsup:

· Registered
951 Posts
Wolverine said:
I'm guessing they'll be available the first half of next year. Why do you think it will be longer?
i don't know the introduction date for M6 for North America for a fact. though, next year Sept is what i've been hearing from the dealers that i put my M5 orders at.

· Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well i havent been to the show yet but i got this picture from automobilemag.com and if u look closely behind the 750i u can see the m6!! Has anyone gone yet?

Attachments

· Registered
951 Posts
Alpha43 said:
Well i havent been to the show yet but i got this picture from automobilemag.com and if u look closely behind the 750i u can see the m6!! Has anyone gone yet?
automobile re-use pictures of new 7 from Geneva and put them under NYIAS section. sorry to disappoint you, but i am afraid there's no M6 in the show. :(

· Registered
3,900 Posts
tifosi said:
automobile re-use pictures of new 7 from Geneva and put them under NYIAS section. sorry to disappoint you, but i am afraid there's no M6 in the show. :(
From every indication, the M6 is running about 1 year behind the M5. Remember, first test-drive of the M5 was in the fall of last year, and we're talking about a release 8-9 months later!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.