BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the M6 will be at the New York Autoshow at the end of this month? All i know so far is that the M5 will be there along with the 750. Any news?? ~Alpha~

·
Registered
18 Posts
You never know what's in store for BMW's March "surprise". Probably they will have a video of the M6 - if not the actual car.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
i had heard it wont be there which will be very disappointing, i hope they reconsider... 4 days to go!

·
Registered
955 Posts
m630 said:
i had heard it wont be there which will be very disappointing, i hope they reconsider... 4 days to go!
disappointing, but not unreasonable. after all, North American won't be getting M6 within 1 and half years.

·
Registered
86 Posts
tifosi said:
disappointing, but not unreasonable. after all, North American won't be getting M6 within 1 and half years.
Lets hope you are wrong ouich
shouldn't be that long i was told here in SA if i order it
it will take 4-6 months but i will wait and place an order in
the US. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
955 Posts
Wolverine said:
I'm guessing they'll be available the first half of next year. Why do you think it will be longer?
i don't know the introduction date for M6 for North America for a fact. though, next year Sept is what i've been hearing from the dealers that i put my M5 orders at.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well i havent been to the show yet but i got this picture from automobilemag.com and if u look closely behind the 750i u can see the m6!! Has anyone gone yet?

Attachments

·
Registered
955 Posts
Alpha43 said:
Well i havent been to the show yet but i got this picture from automobilemag.com and if u look closely behind the 750i u can see the m6!! Has anyone gone yet?
automobile re-use pictures of new 7 from Geneva and put them under NYIAS section. sorry to disappoint you, but i am afraid there's no M6 in the show. :(

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
tifosi said:
automobile re-use pictures of new 7 from Geneva and put them under NYIAS section. sorry to disappoint you, but i am afraid there's no M6 in the show. :(
From every indication, the M6 is running about 1 year behind the M5. Remember, first test-drive of the M5 was in the fall of last year, and we're talking about a release 8-9 months later!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts