BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Cjm6,

Did i see you drive through Downtown tonight around 6pm. I was eating at Wildside in Thornton Park and a black M6 coupe drove by. Was it you? Sounded good.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I drive by there often but not last night. Could have been landon305 who I sold my AA exhaust to.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whats his car look like? Does it have black wheels. It couldve been him then cause the tips looked bigger than DINANs. It was a little to quiet. Does he just have the mufflers. Car looked good though. it the first time iv seen a modded M6 in person driving other than my own

·
Registered
814 Posts
M6 in Orlando

Hey guys... my M6 is being delivered in a few weeks... hope to join in with you guys in Orlando shortly...
Max

·
Registered
814 Posts
M6

Man.. I guess Fields can't really keep their sales person around... when I went to check out the car for the first time it was Bill something... went back to order the car and they said Bill left to be a manager somewhere else... so Brian Lewis ordered the car for me... just got an e-mail saying that Lewis left the company and that some girl by the name of Debra Kincer will be helping me out...
Interlagos Blue
Black leather
6-sp
HUD
Comfort Access
upgraded sound
Dark wood trim

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Debra is excellent. Iv bought a few cars from her. She is a good friend of mine and very compatent so you will have no problems with her. Car sounds sweet.

·
Registered
814 Posts
rdl

rdl... thanks for the info... she sounded very young on the phone so I didn't know what to expect... should be interesting... last time I bought a car from them Bob Jones was still there... apparently he has since retired.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah shes probably late 30s. but very cool. Tell her you know me, Ryan Dalziel. She sold me my White 08 M6 Cab, and my dad just bought a 2008 650 Cab from her. He couldnt handle the V10 haha

·
Registered
814 Posts
rdl

late 30s.. ok now thats a little older than what i had in mind... Ryan... for some reason I think I've heard of your name before.. I just can't think from where... how old are you? if you don't mind me asking....

·
Registered
836 Posts
whats his car look like? Does it have black wheels. It couldve been him then cause the tips looked bigger than DINANs. It was a little to quiet. Does he just have the mufflers. Car looked good though. it the first time iv seen a modded M6 in person driving other than my own
if it was a little too quiet it couldn't be an AA exhaust unless you like it extremely loud rdl. I heard one a few weeks ago in Boston, definitely F1 and loud.

·
Registered
814 Posts
rdl

yeah I follow racing... thats where I know you from.. I just can't exactly place which series you're in or were racing in... Indy light??? well, in any case... its good to "meet" you.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
oh man iv done it all to be honest haha.
Last year i was in Champ Car. This year im in Grand Am Rolex. but iv been through pretty much everything haha. nice to meet you.

·
Registered
836 Posts
well if you're a race car driver than no wonder you thought AA was too quiet ouich

1 - 19 of 19 Posts