BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,638 Posts
Not nice in Silver - looks best in black IMHO.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
816 Posts
Great pictures. Thank you!

First time a good range of colours. I must say I now think those 5 spoke wheels look good! Maybe I'm getting used to them now. I think it suits the M6!

Autobahnraser, Which colour was a real stand-out in real life?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
M6 Forever said:
Great pictures. Thank you!

First time a good range of colours. I must say I now think those 5 spoke wheels look good! Maybe I'm getting used to them now. I think it suits the M6!

Autobahnraser, Which colour was a real stand-out in real life?
Unfortunately, the M6 in Interlagos Blue did not arrive. I did not like the Sapphire Black M6; the M6 in Silverstone II looks very sporty and I am satisfied with that colour. On the pictures however, Sapphire Black *seems* to be the better choice. Same thing with Interlagos Blue (M5). On the photos it looks much better than in real life. The different colours make another impression if you stand before the cars. The advantage of Sapphire Balck is that it doesn't change colour under different light conditions, but it hides the contours of the car and you can see every dust particle sticking on it. Interlagos Blue can turn dark violet, Silverstone can turn light blue. Silverstone under direct, bright sunlight suits the M6 best, IMHO.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
816 Posts
Autobahnraser said:
I did not like the Sapphire Black M6; the M6 in Silverstone II looks very sporty and I am satisfied with that colour.

Silverstone under direct, bright sunlight suits the M6 best, IMHO.
Agree. I am not considering black on this car.

Another question: did you sit on the M6 seats? How did they feel? I can get lower back problems if the seats are not contoured well.

The yellow wood they used in the black car is not nice, at least for that combination. What is the name of the yellowish-clay colour leather they used for the black car? It seems a new leather colour.

I think I am still happy with Mineral Silver.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
M6 Forever said:
Another question: did you sit on the M6 seats? How did they feel? I can get lower back problems if the seats are not contoured well.

What is the name of the yellowish-clay colour leather they used for the black car? It seems a new leather colour.

I think I am still happy with Mineral Silver.
The seats are very comfortable. They have got an adjustable so called lumbar-support, which supports the lower back. Even the back seats are tolerable for people not taller than 170 cm and without back problems.

The leather is called "Portland Natural Brown".

Mineral Silver is a good choice, but an individual colour for the M6 in Germany.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top