BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys, Been seeing your forum around for quiet a while now, and thought it might be time for me to join and get some valuable information from such valuable members. Anyhow i dont own an M6 yet however i do have some hot rides , Ferrari F430 (07), Jeep SRT8 (07), Porsche Carrera 4S (06).

Bottom line guys yesterday on my way to work i captured this vid of the M6 Lumma being totalled, Drunk Driver maybe, flat tire who knows but this is sad!

Here is the link guys enjoy and sorry for the long post.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
All the wheels are seriously bend, suspect it hit the curb at high speed.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Hey guys, Been seeing your forum around for quiet a while now, and thought it might be time for me to join and get some valuable information from such valuable members. Anyhow i dont own an M6 yet however i do have some hot rides , Ferrari F430 (07), Jeep SRT8 (07), Porsche Carrera 4S (06).

Bottom line guys yesterday on my way to work i captured this vid of the M6 Lumma being totalled, Drunk Driver maybe, flat tire who knows but this is sad!

Here is the link guys enjoy and sorry for the long post.
quote]

What a great way to start a post saying "get some valuable information from such valuable members." You are welcome anytime brother! Thankyou for your generous assesment of the board members!:grinyes:

Reactions: m5 deamon

·
Registered
370 Posts
Wow that has to suck what a waste of money for probably doing something stupid

·
Registered
162 Posts
i saw this car being bought at Prestige Cars UAE - Abudhabi, for 1,100,000 Dirhams, thats $293,333 US Dollars!

what a shame! the car looked badass but was always abused....wish the owner is fine and walked away safely.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Deknight, as soon iam planning to get an M6 you gotta be my right hand and guide me through the better deal :) Btw is their much difference between the the 07 and the 08 ? M6 for sure , i noticed Front headlights change any other significant changes ?

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
well come and like dek night said your welcome anytime. and if you need help with finding or specing out a m6 let me know i work for a bmw dealership and willing to give you a hand anytime

·
Registered
25 Posts
sorry for bringing up an old topic but does any body have another link to this accident or could they reapload the video
thanks

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
yeah me to , it says that video removed by user !!
anyway , welcome bro and looking forward to see your M6 : )

·
Registered
25 Posts
i dont have an m6 but their s a lumma m6 for sale wich im intrested in its a very beautifull car but it has some minor paint
work thats why i wanted to c the video
and thx for the welcome kamikaze

1 - 20 of 22 Posts