BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Although this is my first post, I do frequent the board almost every day.
I've been wanting to post some pics of my car. It's an 08, Brilliant white with Rust Brown interior, with walnut Amarone trim. The leather is such a different from the regular leather in the M6. It makes it feel like leatherette. The only draw back to the color is finding a bodyshop to match it. I had my front two hook stolen and can't find anyone to match it. If anyone can help me where I can order a painted tow hook color I would greatly appreciated.
I'll post some more pics soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
If anyone can help me where I can order a painted tow hook color I would greatly appreciated.
Try contacting RoverActive:
RoverActive.biz
eBay Store - ROVERACTIVE: BMW 5 6 Series Accessories, BMW 3 Series Accessories, HIGH END AFTERMARKET ACC.

They import OEM parts from Europe, that are not available in the US.
Many plastic parts (like your tow hook cover) arrive at the factory prepainted, so there is a chance the part could be special ordered in Europe. RoverActive does sell some prepainted items.

Congrats on your beautiful car :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Stunning! Than kyou for the pictures! How where you able to order Individual in the USA? Great looking car! I beleive Brilliant White is somewhat different from Moonstone?

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Yes the color is very nice. I love the white with the brown interior.

·
Moderator Emeritus
600 Posts
Stunning! Than kyou for the pictures! How where you able to order Individual in the USA? Great looking car! I beleive Brilliant White is somewhat different from Moonstone?
Yes it's different from moonstone. This color is also available on the current 7 series from Individual and it has pearl effect in it.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Looks amazing.

But yeah how did you manage to get an Individual in the US?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Aimonnnnnnnn :)

good to see you on here man.

Like i told you, the color is amazing. After looking at this car in person then getting back in the the alpine white 7 it feels as though something is wrong with my paint.

stunning stunning color

·
Registered
137 Posts
Yo wazzap Jerseyyy :D why dont you give to a brother a ride or somethin, since Im still in Jersey I wouldnt mind for a spin :)

btw. Perfect combination of colors. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
218 Posts
That is an amazing color combo. I like it better than Alpine white on the M6. The interior color is beautiful as well.

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
We need more info :D Is it possible to only have Individual for M6 6 and 7 series, or is M5 possible as well for USA customers?

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Your dealer does not sound very brilliant. Why is it so hard to paint some pieces? This makes no sense, while the paint is not a normal BMW/NA color, either was Vermillion Red or whatever. The color should be able to be matched by any competent body shop. After all it’s just a paint code.

What happens if you get into an accident?

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
M6Individual, can you please tell us how you got M Individual in US?
Look, the guy obviously does not want to say anything. I am guessing that since he lives in NJ he must know someone at BMW/NA. While the program does not officaly exisist in the USA, it can be done. We have gone over the why's and why not many times and if people want to know they can search.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry for the delay in my reply

I happen to know someone in BMW and they pull few strings for me and i was able to order it thru the the dealer. I think my car is one of a kind, not even sure that you can even do an individual color on the M6 but they were able to do it for me. It took about 2 months to get, but it was worth the wait. Sorry for my late reply.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts