Called BMW M in Garching and they kindly sent me these.:D

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
johnny73 said:
Called BMW M in Garching and they kindly sent me these.:D
From what I hear looks even better in flesh, not quite as concerned now. Seem to suit the M6 much better than the M5.

:)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Autobahnraser said:
On these pictures Sepang Bronze looks like Stratus Grey. hmmm
It looks v. different to M5 pictures doesn't it? I can see what you mean it does have an element of Stratus Grey but can also have a brownish tint. Depends on the light really.

·
Registered
831 Posts
That's a nice color..definitely like the stratus grey I have on my 645, but warmer. I think I will get it when I spec my M6.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Very nice, I take back my last comment on Sepang. It looks very stunnning on the M6, it would not be my choice but it still looks good.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Spenang Bronze looks very good on the M6. :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
M6 Forever said:
What a strange colour. I admit it does look better on the M6 than on the M5. What about the other Sepang Bronze we saw? It looked very brown indeed when indoors.
Looks different in different lights, which I like, bit more interesting than standard colours, but need to see in flesh before I am 100% sure.

A couple more:

Attachments

·
Registered
675 Posts
I asked to see a 'swatch ' of it at my delaers,it looks different colours under different light,looked good then but reallylooks lovely in those photos .

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
markf said:
I asked to see a 'swatch ' of it at my delaers,it looks different colours under different light,looked good then but reallylooks lovely in those photos .
Hi mark this is the problem sometimes I love it and sometimes, depending on light, it just looks a bit brown! ??????

I hope they will have one in Sepang at The Goodwood Festival of Speed in June so I can see it for real.

BTW you specced your car yet?

·
Registered
675 Posts
yep,silver/grey,black leather,tv tuner,bluetooth prep,comfort glass and piano black trim.

Pretty happy with that,might change the exterior colour .

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
markf said:
yep,silver/grey,black leather,tv tuner,bluetooth prep,comfort glass and piano black trim.

Pretty happy with that,might change the exterior colour .
Nice, you had to give this to your dealer yet? if so are you able to change colour?

·
Registered
675 Posts
given to delaer a couple of weeks back,might be able to chnage colour since the car aint near production.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
markf said:
given to delaer a couple of weeks back,might be able to chnage colour since the car aint near production.
Just wondered if my options were still open, although for me I have not seen anything better yet. Look at the black one just posted on this board, car looks v. ordinary IMO.

Saw your other post re: that drift video(which is a repost) that car is definately Silverstone and looks better than other pics I have seen, but wouldn't be my choice. Seem to suit M5 better.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts