BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently cracked my front bumper and am looking at replacing it with a modified bumper + spoiler vs. replacing the stock bumper and adding a spoiler. Any suggestions on what looks good on a black M6. I've seen some pictures of the Hamann and Vorsteiner but its a little hard to get a good sense of it from all angles. Anyone with better pictures or in person descriptions?

·
Registered
836 Posts
I really like the Hamann Competition front bumper without their lip. Vorsteiner's is nice too. If you do a search on this board you'll see plenty of Vorsteiner pics and I've also seen more than a few of Hamann's front bumper. It would be great if there were board members with these lips/bumpers close enough to you in Toronto to see them in person.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Can't be fixed?

My SL bumper was cracked up pretty bad too and the body shop managed to fix it without replacing it. Unless of course, you really want a new aftermarket bumper.

·
Registered
991 Posts
I really like the Hamann Competition front bumper without their lip. Vorsteiner's is nice too. If you do a search on this board you'll see plenty of Vorsteiner pics and I've also seen more than a few of Hamann's front bumper. It would be great if there were board members with these lips/bumpers close enough to you in Toronto to see them in person.
+1 on the Hamann - the front competition lip has been growing on me lately. Its not all blinged out like the ACS. Some might say it looks too much like the old M3 front.

I believe user NoFear has the hamann clip

1 - 5 of 5 Posts