BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any body has an idea how long does it to deliver the car to car dealer when the car arrived in USA and now is in "at preparation center" ? and how long will it take to car dealer?

Thanks guys any help and ideas is helpful Thanks

·
Registered
224 Posts
If it is at the New Jersey center, it should be there in two days at the latest. If, for some reason, it came to Charleston, it may take four days. Keep in mind that the BMWUSA website always has at least a one day lag.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
O s*************** cant wait....

but this breaking period :( as 19 years old i dont think i will handle it

·
Registered
224 Posts
Mine had arrived at the processing center in Charleston on Monday and, after some gentle pressure to my sales person, I received it on Friday afternoon in NYC.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Any body has an idea how long does it to deliver the car to car dealer when the car arrived in USA and now is in "at preparation center" ? and how long will it take to car dealer?

Thanks guys any help and ideas is helpful Thanks
My M5 was here in March18th @ the port arrived @ the dealer the flowing wed......but i think things were delayes slightly becuase of easter.but anyways if you are in the north west i guess about a week or less

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
gable after all this miles do u have any chip rock marks on your front bumper? i am still wondering about the expensive bra for my white m6 do u think is worth it? gables and someother people opinions please i found a price of 1200$

·
Registered
224 Posts
Just the first week. I happened to be in between jobs. The car becomes a completely different experience after 6000 RPMs.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
gable after all this miles do u have any chip rock marks on your front bumper? i am still wondering about the expensive bra for my white m6 do u think is worth it? gables and someother people opinions please i found a price of 1200$

·
Registered
224 Posts
I have no marks yet but I am sure I will eventually get some. But this is normal wear and tear. This car is not just meant to be looked at. I am determined not to become anal about it.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
especially in NY with bloomberg he wanna race 30$ one way in manhattan he is crazy should take care of the roads

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeap i know it was shut down, so u think it was good idea to charge 10$ or so for driving in manhattan? or to fix the roads? :) not to clear if u meant good idea for the charge or the roads

1 - 20 of 24 Posts